Chapter 14

Stiles

"Scott, I can explain..."
"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered. Great now my heart is shattered into a million pieces from his puppy dog act and I lied. I can't explain this! I can't explain none of this! I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time!
"Because I didn't want you to know. I was scared of what you would think." He grabbed my shoulder and shook his head. I don't understand, is he not mad at me for not telling him I'm a speedster?

"Dude, I don't mine you have these abilities! I actually think it's sick! How fast can you go?" He asked with a smirk and a flash of his red eyes. I couldn't help but smile back knowing what he meant. This bitch wants to race me.

"Way faster than you, plus, watch it with the eyes were-boy. I'm sure you'd scare Kate and the rest of them off." I informed in a whisper pointing at the three standing behind me. "Also, don't let Cisco touch you or he'll find everything out in the matter of a second." I warned. I gave his back a quick pat then walked past him with the rest of them following.

"MY LITTLE SCOTTY WOTTY IS ALL GROWN UP!" Catiline cooed. I turned back to see Kate had a death grip on Scott's torso.

"Help me guys!" He grunted, trying to free himself. The rest of us shook our heads and left him there. Poor soul can deal with it.

CISCO POV

"Help me guys!" The Scott guy screeched, trying to get free from Kate's grip.

"Catiline! Let go of him!" I stated. I wrapped my arms around her waist and tried to pull her off the poor guy but it didn't work.

"No! I haven't seen him in years! I will hug him however long I please!" She yelled at me. Oh hell no she didn't just go all four year old on me! Fine, she want to play this like a kid I will treat her like a kid.

"Kate, I'm going to give you to the count of three before I tickle you off of him!" I puffed out my chest like Harry would when he would scold Jesse to show I meant business. It never works though, as well as this time right now.

"No, I will hug my little baby all I want! Fight me vibration boy!" She gritted her teeth at me and growled like a rabid dog. My gawd, it's so vicious... what ever shall I do... Oh yah...Tickles!

"Okay, You asked for it sista!" I grabbed her sides and inched my fingers back and forth across her skin. She instantly let go and fell to the floor in a pit of laughter. Honey child here thought I was kidding but i don't play boy!

"Cisco! Let go!" She chuckled and chuckled for about a minute until she kicked me in the leg and took off running to the kitchen.

"So I'm guessing you're a meta too?" Scott queried. I nodded and went running after Kate. This child isn't getting away that easy! She dashed out the back door so I locked it and ran to the front a and locked it as well. Ain't no body getting in this time!

She came up to the door and jiggled the handle to get in. Doesn't look like she's getting in anytime soon. My job here is done!

"CISCO! LET ME IN THE DOOR!" She hoarded from the other side of the door.

"Let me think about it.......um, yea, no." I walked back to Stiles' kitchen and went into his fridge.

"Cisco, what the hell are you doing?" Barry asked. He walked into the kitchen followed by Stiles and Scott who both had faces of confusion.

"Ya boy is hungry, okay! I've had a long day dealing with crazy ass meta stuff, so I at least want a sandwich!" I turned around to the counter to see there was a perfectly good sandwich sitting right there. That'll do nicely! I closed the fridge and walked over to the table to grab the sandwich but before I could Stiles ran over at super speeds to take it! Once he had the sandwich in hand a smirk crossed his face.

"OH HELL NO!" I sent out a vibration that automatically cut off all of his speed for the next two minutes. That's enough time to grab that b!tch and run! Or, that was the plan till the whole house started to shake.
"Get down! Earthquake!"