Steve - Bad Days Turn Good

Hello! This is my first oneshot and I hope you enjoy. Obviously requests are open so please request!!

Word Count- 761
Requested- now
Warnings- none

I plopped myself onto my bed and sprawled out. Not only had Fury decided to yell at me, I didn't do some random paper that is, in the end unimportant, but everybody decided to by like 10% more annoying than usual. People just thought it would be the perfect day to just piss me off.

All I wanted was sleep. I slowly stood and stripped off my work clothes and ran a hand through my hair with a sigh. I wiped my make up off in the bathroom and looked into the mirror into my tired eyes. I bent down to splash water over my skin. I gently dried my face and trudged back to my room. When I opened the door hoping to see my glorious bed, climb in, and quickly fall asleep, I saw a large blonde haired, blue eyed man on said glorious bed.

"Stevie." I said dragging myself forward.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed standing. "I got wind of your crappy day. I thought I would come see you here before you got home but I missed that so I came and laid down." He says with love filled eyes.

"Aw thank you Steve. You didn't have to." I say as he wraps his strong arms around my waist.

"I also brought takeout, your favorite, and a shirt you can change into. Also, you have me all to yourself until tomorrow." He motions behind him. I see two Chinese takeout boxes and one of his big gray shirts. I sleepily smile up at him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"This sounds perfect." I mutter. He leads me to my bed and opens the food. He hands me the box and the utensils and I dig in. He gives me cheek a closed-mouth kiss and starts eating himself. "How was your day love?"

"Bucky and I sparred a little and then I did some paperwork with Clint. He complained most of the time but he was nice to work with, so good." Steve says pausing to chew a few times. I hum in content as I think of a response.

"Glad to see Bucky is doing well. Tony backing off?"

"Yeah a little. I think you screaming at him for upwards of 45 minutes put his mind in the better place." He chuckles. I have a mini flash back to me yelling at Tony about how Bucky is innocent and shouldn't be punished for something he didn't have control over. Steve's right - I did whip him into shape a little. 

"I better have. Nobody messes with Bucky. Anyways, any plans tomorrow?"

"Nope, besides spending my day with you. Oh yeah, I talked with Fury and he said you can have the day off tomorrow. He appreciates your hard work." Steve smugly smiles.

"Oh my god that's amazing!" I smile hugging his neck from the side.

"I knew you would be happy about that. Movie marathon and cuddles tomorrow?" Steve looks over at me with a mouth full of food.

"That sounds wonderful. Steve, thank you so much. My day has been absolute crap and you being here and being my amazing boyfriend, you make things so much better." I gush leaning onto his arm. After Steve threw away the boxes that were now empty and I changed into his shirt, he climbs in next to me and pulls me into his chest.

Without being told twice I curl into his side and lay my head on his chest. His toned arm wraps around my body and pulls me closer to him. I take a deep breath breathing in his delightful sent of pine in. I affectionately sling an arm across is abdomen tracing his abs.

"God Steve I'm so lucky."

"How?"

"I may have had the worst day ever but as soon as I see you my bad day has faded away. You just being here made me happier. Then you brought me food and cuddles? You just make everything bad in my life fade away. I'm so lucky to have found a guy who loves me so much and that I love just as much." He say into his shirt, slightly muffled.

"I'm glad that I can always be there for you. It's my pleasure being here to take your sadness and stress away. I love you so much y/f/n y/l/n." He presses a kiss to the top of my head before putting his other arm around my body as well.

"I love you too Steve Rogers." And finally I drift to sleep.