Clint - Shirts

I hope you enjoy this fluffy Clint oneshot. Please send in your requests!

Word count: 723
Requested: No
Warnings: none

Word count: 723Requested: NoWarnings: none

Shopping with Clint Barton was never fun. He acted like a little kid. He would put sweets and cereals into the cart when I "wasn't looking". I was totally looking, every time, but it's just easier to let him get what he picks out. After buying the normal groceries that are weekly necessities, Clint and I strolled throughout the store seeing if anything else caught our eye.

"Hey I'm gonna go look at their jeans, okay?" I say to Clint, turning to the right.

"I'm coming with." He says speeding up slightly to catch up with the cart and myself.

"No complaining."

"No promises." At least he didn't lie. He complained, a lot. Every time I picked up a pair of jeans he would curse quietly to himself. Then I would put them down and he would curse more. I had found the pair that I wanted around ten minutes ago, but now it was just fun seeing him struggle. "Babe, seriously?"

"Fine fine fine." I laugh out. I picked up the pair I decided on and pushed the cart over to him. "Would you like to look for anything?"

"No. I want to go home." He mutters. I was very close to making a snarky reply when a shirt across the aside caught my eye, a Captain America shirt.

"Not yet. C'mere." I drag him forward to look at the Avengers merchandise. There was merchandise for Steve, Tony, Bruce, Thor, Nat, and myself. There wasn't anything for Clint though. This won't end well.

"Where's mine?" He asks nonchalantly.

"I'm sure it's somewhere." I say trying to stay hopeful.

"No I don't think it is. They don't have any Hawkeye shirts..." He trails off showing sadness. It isn't like Clint to show sadness, especially in public. I place a gentle hand on his shoulder and he looks up.

"I'm sorry Clint."

"I-it's fine. Not a big deal." He says, feigning happiness. I grab his hand and continue to walk through the section. Before leaving the stand where the Avenger shirts are being held I take one last look at the back and see a lot of purple and black. I drop his hand and walk over. My breath catches in my throat. The entire back of the stand is Hawkeye.

"Hey Clint? Come here please."

"Yeah? Oh my god." He sees the multitude of shirts specifically for him and his eyes light up slightly. "Babe!"

"I know!" I smile picking through them.

"I'm buying them all." He says very seriously. I turn my head to see that he was, in fact, finding his size in every Hawkeye shirt there was. "You should buy one of yours too."

I take his advice and get my designed shirt in my size and place it in the cart. I also find my size in my favorite Hawkeye design, I mean I have to represent my favorite Avenger right? Soon enough Clint has a arm full of shirts and a nice smile on his face.

"Feel good?" I ask him taking his hand in mine once again.

"It really does honestly."

The reaction of the cashier was priceless. Clint piled every shirt we had bought on the conveyer belt first. The young boys eyes widened and he got to work.

"Hawkeye fans?" He chuckles almost to himself.

"Personally I like (y/superhero/n) better, but he like Hawkeye a lot." I reply.

"He is my favorite too. It's really cool how even though he is partially deaf he still is badass and helps people. Also how he is so good with arrows? He is the reason I took up archery." The boy babbles on. "Oh I have this one." He holds up a shirt with the word Hawkeye written in English and then ASL hand signs underneath with the background a target. (AN: I really want this shirt now)

"That's my favorite too." I reply.

"Hawkeye is a hero." The boy says quietly. He then starts ringing up the food. I glance at Clint and see his smile. He's trying to hide it, but I can see through his facade.

"He really is a hero." Not many more words are said until we both get into the car to go back to the tower. "You really are a hero, and you have shirts to prove it."