Tony - Watch Out!

This is my first request!! I'm very excited that somebody actually requested!!!! Obviously they are still open so leave yours! This is TonyXReader and Bruce!DadXReader

So today my parents surprised me with a trip to Chicago so I won't be posting Thursday-Saturday unless the place has good wifi. If it doesn't I'm hoping to write in the car ride there and back

Word count: 1042
Requested: yes
Warnings: none that I am aware of

Being Bruce Banner's daughter was most of the time a great thing. He would always be there for advice or really anything, he would love you unconditionally, and overall he was an awesome dad. There was one downfall, since he was so protective the Hulk seemed to come to play every once and awhile. Just like this time...

--

"Hey dad!" Smiling, you entered the lab calling out to your father. His head popped up from behind a table.

"Hey sweetie! How's your day?"

"Umm fine. So... I wanted to talk to you about something... kinda personal. That cool?" You took a seat on a stool across from where he was standing.

"Of course! Lay it on me." He laughs. Bruce had always tried to be the "cool dad" and most of the time he was cool, then other times he wasn't. He created a relationship that was open and it was a place where you could tell each other anything and you would never have to lie.

"So there's this guy..." You started. A blush had already began making its way up your neck. A small, very small, smile appeared on his face. He wanted to be happy for you but you were his little girl. He didn't like sharing with your past boyfriends and didn't want to start, but nonetheless he smiled slightly and urged you to continue.

"He's kind of a dick to a lot of people, but not to me. He's kind and respectful, despite what a lot of people think. He's cute and just perfect." You smiled. The blush only intensified and his smile actually grew.

"He sounds wonderful y/n. What's his name?" Bruce asked turning around to look for the specific chemical that was needed for the concoction he was mixing up.

"Umm, Tony." You said it quickly and quietly. Oh but Bruce heard it. He definitely heard what you said. He muscles tensed and a pit of fire erupted in his heart.

"You said Tony. As in Stark?" He asked, trying to keep his voice level and not falter.

"Yes." And that's all it took. His eyes flashes that all to terrifying green color and you knew.

It's not that he was angry at you, oh not at all. He was angry with the idea that Tony would hurt you. He was angry with the idea of how Tony would treat you. And he was angry with the idea of how he would talk about you. He spent a ton of time with this man so he knew what he was like.

Bruce's shoulders expanded, ripping his purple dress shirt in multiple places before it basically disintegrated. Soon his entire body was green and very large. At the exact moment the door to the lab opens revealing Tony. Upon seeing the man Bruce/Hulk lets out a roar, making both of you cower back. But before Tony can do anything else he hits the button that warns everybody that the Hulk has come to play.

"Y/N watch out!" Tony screams running over towards you. He moves you to a corner and quickly makes sure your okay. When he was sure you weren't hurt he turned to face the Hulk.

"Hey big buy. Okay, let's calm down!" Roar. "No no no don't yell, calm." Roar. "Okay Bruce-," Roar. "Sorry 'other guy' you need to calm down you're scaring y/n!" That is what made Bruce's eyes soften. He saw you balled up in the corner, terrified. You were sure he wouldn't hurt you, now Tony was another story. With many minutes of talking him down, Bruce began to reappear. Finally, the man you called dad was lying on the floor, naked. Tony once again took action and got him a spare set of clothes that were kept in the lab for this exact situation.

"Y/N, I-I'm so s-sorry." Bruce began to cry. You were quickly to your feet and wrapping him in your arms.

"No daddy it's okay. I wasn't scared you would hurt me, I know you wouldn't hurt me." You said hugging him tightly.

"Sorry to break up a family moment but if you weren't scared of him hurting you why were you scared?" Tony asked cutting in. A dark blush appeared and Bruce, despite his state, gave a small chuckle.

"I thought he would hurt you." You said quietly. You pulled away and looked up at Tony.

"Why would he hurt me? Bruce wouldn't hurt me! I'm his best friend!" Tony laughs.

"I may have said I have an um, an um, crush on you..." You muttered. Bruce slowly got to his feet and looked at the both of you.

"I hate to do this." He whispered almost to himself. "I'm going to take a shower so talk, whatever."

"So, you have a crush on me?" Tony smirks. You gave a shy nod, and prepared for rejection and humiliation. "Well there one good thing I can tell you."

"What?" You said almost to quiet to hear.

"I have a crush on you too."

"Wait what?! You - Tony Stark - have a crush on me - y/n Banner?" You stood quickly and looked bewildered at what Tony had just said.

"Yes I do have a crush on you y/n Banner. You in all of your beauty and intelligence and wittiness." A sweet smile was present on his face. "So, would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Yes! I mean, yes, I would like that a lot." You smiled. He walked over and wrapped an arm around you. "Let's just hope my dad doesn't become the other guy again."

"Oh my god I hope he doesn't." Little did you know, Bruce watched the whole thing from the cameras that were in the lab. He smiled to himself.

--

"Hey babe are you telling them the story about how I asked you out?" Tony called out from the opposite side of the room.

"Tony! You can't break the fourth wall, that's Wade's thing!" You scolded.

"Whatever he's not even an Avengers he will get over it." Tony responded sassily. Now if we were to go over all the reasons Tony disliked Wade, that would be an entire other story.