Peter - Prom

Hahahahaha so I haven't posted a story in awhile..... sorry. And yes yes yes I know this isn't a prompt and it's super duper short...... I'm sorry.  Thanks for being kind and not being rude about me not posting!! I saw this on Instagram or Tumblr (I forget) and wanted to write this out... So here!

Word count: 441
Requested: nope
Warning: nope

-•-•-

You sat on your bed mindlessly listening to music and twirling a pen in your hands when your text tone went off. You dropped the pen and picked up your phone to see a text from Peter.

Peter💕- Hey what color tie should I wear for prom?

Your mind began racing - why would he ask you that?

You- Um I don't know? Why?

You sent the text and within seconds you received one again. 

Peter💕- Well don't you want to match?

Your facial expression grew confused.

Me- Well why would we?

The text sent. The bubble of the other person texting appeared, disappeared, and then appeared again.

Peter💕- I forgot to ask you

Your eyes bulged out of your head. Your fingers flew across the keyboard.

Me- Ask me to prom?!

Nothing.

Me- Peter?!

Nothing.

Me- PETER PLEASE

Then you heard three taps on your window. Flying up off the bed you ran to the window. You saw Spiderman sitting on the outside window sill. You quickly opened the window and Spiderman - Peter - jumped inside. He pulled his mask off revealing his blushed face.

"So uh, I wanted to know if you would, um, swing with me to prom?" He chuckled. Only Peter would make a swinging joke, while in his suit.

"Um yes! Of course! I would love to!" You squealed. His smile grew wider then you thought possible and he pulled you into his arms.

"So what color tie?"