Peter - Mr. Stark

Hello everybody! Spidy oneshot! I wrote two today because my friends hung out without me so I wrote!! Remember to request and enjoy!

Word count- 801
Requested- No
Warnings- Sexual references

"Peter do I have to?"

"Yes y/n you have to."

"But what if he yells? Or say we have to break up?"

"We will work through that together then."

Backstory is needed here. Peter and I have been together for six months and we have never told my dad, Tony Stark. Peter was worried about telling my dad but then all he wanted was approval. Of course I wanted approval too, but my dad was very protective. Today was the day we agreed on to tell him. We were sitting on my bed in my room next to each other, debating.

"Peter I can't loose you." His face softens.

"You won't loose me y/n." His voice is gentle and soothing. I feel a few tears escape my eyes and I look down towards my lap. "No baby, don't cry, you won't ever loose me."

"But you know Tony. He's so protective and can make sure I never see you again. That can't happen Peter. I love you way too much." I wipe my eyes hastily and look up at him.

"Y/N I promise you won't loose me. I love you too, and I will make sure you don't loose me. Now c'mon smile please?" He pulls me into his chest and I hug tightly back.

"Let's go talk to him." I say pulling away. He smiles and stands. We walk towards the elevator and step inside. "Jarvis? Lab please."

"Yes Ms. Stark." The AI replies. The elevator opens showing the huge lab that my father spends 96% of his time in.

"Dad?" I called out. I see his head pop up and a smile appears on his face.

"Hey sweetie! Who's this?" He asks wiping grease off his hands and sweat off his forehead.

"This, dad, is my boyfriend Peter." I say shyly. Peter intertwines our fingers together for reassurance.

"You, are dating my daughter?" Tony asked, laughing slightly.

"Yes Mr. Stark." Peter replied.

"We have been dating for six months. I love him a lot dad." I take a small step forward, gaining confidence.

"Yeah I know." Tony laughs.

"Wait you knew?" I say very confused.

"I'm Tony Stark, and I have cameras everywhere in the city and in the tower. I've seen you guys since the beginning." He says coming closer.

"Are you okay with it?" I quietly ask.

"Oh of course not." Tony says turning around.

"Mr. Stark there is nothing I would ever do to hurt y/n. I love her sir." Peter steps forward as well looking directly at Tony.

"I know you won't. Her godfather is the Hulk. You also didn't let me finish. Obviously I'm not happy, I'm her father, but you seem happy y/n. Besides like I said I'm Iron Man and her family is the Avengers, you won't hurt her." Tony smirks and begins fiddling with a new glove device.

"Of course Mr. Stark. I wouldn't dream of it, even if she wasn't related to Avengers." Peter responds quickly but I pick up on his nervous habits, running a hand through his hair and fiddling with his glasses.

"Good. Anyways, Peter I want to help you with that suit of yours. Since your dating my precious daughter, you need way more protection." Tony says looking up and getting a notepad out. "I came up with a few designs you can look through."

"Wait, um, you know I'm Spiderman?" Peter asks bewildered.

"Kid, I'm Tony Stark, of course I did." Tony says smirking. "Now c'mon you can't keep swinging in the crap suit of yours. If you die she will be way to upset so I'm here to change your suit."

Peter looks over at me and shrugs. He gives me a quick hug and walks over to the table Tony was standing at. I smiled at the two and leaned against the wall.

"Awe look at my two favorite guys!" I smiled and they both looked up. Peters face grew bright red and Tony glanced at Peter and smirked.

"Y/N out." Tony said.

"Fine fine fine. Just don't make his suit green." I laughed turning around.

"Y/N out." Tony said dead panned once again. "Actually wait, just letting you two know now there are cameras everywhere and I don't want to see what you too do behind closed doors so like cover the camera or something?" My face goes as red as Peter's and we look up at each other's faces. "And yes, I saw it that one time."

"Oh, ha ha ha, okay bye Pete, bye dad!" I quickly run out of the lab and down the stairs.

-Back in the Lab-

"So um." Peter stumbles on his words.

"Don't."