Jealousy - Peter Parker

Hey! So.....yeah. It's been awhile. I'm very sorry. With as little detail as possible: high school sucks mental health sucks!!! Okay so here you go!
Ps: Andrew Garfield was the requested Peter but all would work really
Pps: I kinda made the reader straight sorry, didn't mean to make that happen but... yeah

Word Count - 548
Requested - yes (I have no idea who I lost the request sorry!!!)
Warnings - none that I'm aware of

Now as a senior in highschool you were in a brand new science class. Sadly, unlike last year Peter wasn't in your class. Luckily Mr. James, your science teacher, let you choose your lab partner. You choose a quiet, but very smart girl named Sam/Jordan. She was actually quite funny and loved telling you funny stories and telling jokes about Mr. James.

During your weekly movie night with your boyfriend Peter Parker, Sam/Jordan had been texting you about her date with her boyfriend she just went on. Every few minutes your phone would light up and you would pick it up and laugh. You were cuddled against Peter's side so every time your phone buzzed he knew.

At first he wasn't annoyed. You would probably just tell your friend that you were watching a movie and you would text back later. Then ten minutes passed and the texts were still flooding in. He then glanced down and saw the contact name

Sam/Jordan🙈

Immediately he perked up even more. That was a guys name in Peter's mind. He got so incredibly annoyed around the 20 minute mark he finally said something.

"Babe who are you texting?" He said, trying his hardest to stay calm.

"Oh just my lab partner." You said nonchalantly. He felt his blood pressure rise even more. He sighed and stood up, muttering something about going to the bathroom. You were gonna stop him, but Sam/Jordan texted you again. You quickly told her that you would have to go and set your phone down.

In the bathroom Peter was just standing in front of the mirror. What if you were cheating on him? What if you had feelings for somebody else? That Sam/Jordan person. He sighed again and ran a hand through his hair. He had to face it. He exited the bathroom to find you sitting on the couch waiting for him.

"Okay (Y/N) who are you texting for real?" He said. You pivoted to face him fully.

"Pete I wasn't lying my lab partner, Sam/Jordan!" You tried to reason. You didn't understand the fuss. Sure you shouldn't have texted her though the movie but why didn't he just say something?

"Are you cheating on me?"

"Wait what? I'm dating you stupid. Besides Sam/Jordan has a boyfriend! And she's straight!" You tried to calmly reason. It blew your mind that Peter would think you would cheat.

"Wait, Sam/Jordan is a girl?"

"Yes dummy! And besides I love you so much I would never ever cheat on you." You calmly said. His cheeks went a bright red and his head fell into his hands.

"Jeez (Y/N) I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot. Why would I ever think you would cheat? I'm so sorry baby." He said lifting his head.

"It's okay Pete. I would be pretty upset if you were texting somebody too. Can we please just cuddle and finish the movie?"

"Please." He laughed. You tossed your phone to the other side of the couch and snuggled back into his side. His arm wrapped around you as you hit play. You would never cheat on the love of your life, besides have you seen him? Who in their right mind would cheat on him!?