Tony Stark - Drunk

Hey everybody! So I have over 20k reads and 100 followers?! That's insane!!! If there is anything special you all want comment below! (A series or anything I guess!!) I hope you enjoy Tony!

25. "Drunk me is like regular me, except with more grammatical errors and deeper meaning to everything"

Word count: 801
Requested: yes by sentence request
Warnings: Alcohol consumption

Tony woke up in his bed but he didn't remember getting there. He looked to his right and to his relief there wasn't anybody there. Now he wouldn't have minded a year ago if a pretty girl was there, but that was before you showed up at the tower. From the moment he met you, he wanted you to be his. You were different and he could never find the words to tell you how he felt about you.

He checked under the covers and noticed he was only in his boxers. He sighed and rubbed his face. He remembered throwing a party, having a great time drinking and partying, and then it's blank. He looked over to his nightstand and saw a note and a glass of water. There were 2 aspirins next to the water that he gratefully took and picked up the note.

Tony-
I'm assuming you don't remember anything so come to the kitchen for breakfast and a nice story.
-(Y/N)

He grimaced upon seeing your name. He didn't even want to thing about what he had possibly said to you or anybody else for that matter. He slowly rolled out of bed and put on sweatpants and a AC/DC t-shirt and trudged out of his room.

His feet padded along the floor as he entered the kitchen to see you scrolling on your phone while eating pancakes. You glanced up to see Tony with messy hair and a sad smile.

"Hey T, I'll get you some pancakes, sit down." You smiled. You have to turn away to hide the intense blush that has spread its was across your face. He looked absolutely adorable in his outfit with his sleepy face and perfectly messy hair. You almost couldn't contain yourself. You set a plate down in front of him and he asked you what happened last night.

You laughed slightly and began to tell the wonderful story of last night:

It was a simple party, at least that's what Tony had said. Then upwards of 500 people showed up at the tower. You had never been a fan of parties but Tony had said it was "mandatory" so you sucked it up, put a nice outfit on, and walked to the main party floor. Tony immediately came over to you and you were hit with the smell of liquor. He was already slurring his words and stumbling.

You made sure that he was cut off by the bartender but somehow he kept acquiring a drink. Every time you saw him with a glass in his hand you went over and took it from him, despite his protests. Finally it was near the end of the night and most guests had left leaving just the people who actually lived in the tower left. You took it upon yourself to take your friend, and crush, up to bed after seeing he was in no mind set to take care of himself. You helped him into his room, out of his suit and into bed. He said things you weren't sure he meant and then he passed out. That's when you left the medicine and the note.

•*•*

Tony hung his head in shame. He couldn't believe he had drank so much and needed help getting to bed. And he couldn't believe you had taken care of him, especially undressed him! He couldn't even comprehend what was being told to him. He reluctantly looked up and noticed you weren't judging him at all, your eyes were kind and soft.

"So what kind of drunk are you? Talking wise." You asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Drunk me is like regular me, except with more grammatical errors and deeper meaning to everything." He laughed a little. You nodded in response.

"So when you said you loved me, what did you actually mean then?" You asked not looking into his eyes.

"I said I loved you?" He asked, shocked. You slowly nodded, still not daring to look at him. "Damn, drunk me also has a lot more confidence around you."

"Wait, really?" You ask completely shocked. Your head snaps up at the possibility that he actually loves you back.

"(Y/N) I've been in love with you since the moment I met you. I just couldn't find the confidence to tell you because I've never felt this way about somebody before." He said, looking you directly in the eyes. He didn't need to say another word because your lips were instantly on his. His hands came up to cup your cheeks and pull you closer.

You break away for breath and can only smile at each other. Finally you both are together and happy. Even if it started with a drunk confession from Tony while only in his boxers.