Tony - Crush

This TonyxTeen!Reader btw. I had the idea of this happening and I just kept typing and this happened? As always feedback is greatly appreciated and message me or comment if you have any requests! I hope you enjoy!

Word Count: 1580
Requested: no
Warnings: A few curse words

There I sat, in the middle of the living room, completely invisible to the other Avengers in the room. No, seriously, I was completely invisible. As a child my parents were killed by HYDRA and they made me what I was today. Thankfully, before they could make me do anything unthinkable the Avengers popped in and saved me. It's been about three months since I was saved and brought to the Avengers tower to live. Fury had a tutor come in every afternoon and teach me math, English and history. Of course Bruce taught me science lessons.

Bruce had always been the person I was closest too. Bruce was warm, inviting and approachable, even if he was the Hulk. I spent a lot of time in the lab, and I was always seen in the lab. That's mostly because everywhere else I was invisible. Besides Bruce, I had talked with Bucky before, as he knew how horrible and ruthless HYDRA was. Also I had talked to Natasha before, concerning periods. And yes, it was terribly awkward and I ended the conversation by disappearing and running out of the room. Steve was trying to be nice one day and start a conversation, which lasted a little while. It was short and then we both parted ways. He seems nice and I wanted to hear old war stories, but I was afraid to ask to hear them.

The rest I had never talked to. I came across Thor in the tower quickly, and about every morning. You would think he would learn to: A- not carry his hammer around at breakfast and B- that I was a person and not a ghost. Next was Clint. Now Clint wasn't bad at all. He was kind and sarcastic, which were intriguing, but conversations just never happened. Wanda was another person I would like to talk with. She seemed nice and welcoming but she was always around Pietro. There was nothing wrong with him as a person by any means. The problem was his speed, growing up in a HYRDA facility fast movements are terrifying. So I tend to steer clear.

Then there is Tony. Oh Tony. Maybe the most intimidating of them all. Not only was he cocky and confident, he was attractive. He was constantly in the lab as well, which made life hard. He would sometimes stay on the other side, so I would be visible, but other times he would be right around Bruce. He was funny and smart and just perfect in my eyes.

The other Avengers sitting around me was Tony, Steve, and Bruce. I know they were both out of the lab, shocking. And the conversation had shifted to me.

"So y/n seems to be adjusting." Bruce muses, as the conversation dies down.

"Adjusting? She's never around us!" Tony laughs. Great.

"I mean, she is great around me." Bruce says quietly.

"Yeah, I've talked once and she's nice. She was tortured when she was supposed to be riding bikes. We can't blame her." Steve reasons.

"She avoids me I think." Tony says. Bruce averts his eyes. He knows, and I know he knows. I may or may not have slipped that Tony has mesmerizing eyes, and his hair looks soft. That was a mistake. "Why do you look nervous?" Tony adds. Oh crap.

"I, uhh, no reason?" He stutters.

"C'mon buddy! Why does she avoid me! She sits with you all the time but as soon as I even take a step too close to her she goes away." Tony pleads. Bruce no stay strong.

"I can't she-"

"Bruce."

"She has a massive crush on you and is incredibly intimidated by you. She said you have 'mesmerizing eyes' and she loves your hair. I don't get it but she loves it." Bruce word vomits. God dammit Bruce.