Pietro - New Girl

Hello!! I'm slowly realizing I'm running out of ideas so it would be amazing if somebody could comment or message me a Request!! I'm up for writing pretty much any Marvel character so please! Anyways PietroXAvenger!Reader coming your way!

Word Count: 727
Requested: no (please send some in)
Warnings: Talk of sexual acts

Word Count: 727Requested: no (please send some in)Warnings: Talk of sexual acts

"Everybody welcome y/n!" I hear Tony say through the door. Then the door opens revealing the group of Avengers. It was very intimidating. I had a small smile on my face and I gave a small wave. "Like I said, this is y/n, everybody be nice. Cap want to show her around?"

"Yeah sure. Y/N c'm-"

"No I will do it." Quicksilver cuts in.

"Okay Pietro, you can show her around." Captain America responds.

"C-can you all tell me your names? I know you as like Hawkeye and Scarlett Witch..." I ask quietly. They all reply back with their name very nicely then it's back to the Sokovian speedster.

"I'm Pietro printsessa." He smiles kindly my way. I feel a slight blush rise on my cheeks and I smile back as well.

"Great." Tony mutters to my right.

"Come." Pietro gently grabs my hand and pulls me down a hallway. After showing me pretty much the entire tower, he speeds himself and me back to the living room, that is now empty.

"Have you eaten today?" Pietro asks after a moment of silence.

"Um no but I'm okay." And before I even finish the word 'okay', he is gone. Within seconds he returns with tow sandwiches in his hands.

"I hope you like turkey." He says shyly.

"Yes I do." I smile back. He sits next to me again, taking a bite of his own sandwich. "Hey where do you guys keeps your water bottles?"

A whoosh of air blows past me and within seconds there is another. Then there is a water bottle in my hand. Pietro hand a shy smile on his face and a fond look in his eye.

"Thank you Pietro." I took the bottle from his hand and our fingers brushed. The blush rose again and I smiled.

"You're, um, very pretty." He says almost too quiet for me to hear.

"Awe you are so sweet!" I peck his cheek and pull back to look at his gorgeous face again. His cheeks turn a bright shade of red and he nervously looks down at his lap.

"I don't get it." He mumbled.

"What don't you get?"

"I'm normally smooth with beautiful women but you are different. You make me feel giddy and nervous. Why?" He finally looks up from his lap and into my eyes. This boy has gorgeous eyes to match a gorgeous face. How can one man be so perfect? Not to mention his hair which is a nice shade of silver and looks perfect for running your hands through. Then his accent! Oh dear lord his accent!

"I'm not sure, but you make me feel giddy and nervous too." I see happiness flash through his eyes for a split second before his entire face shows it.

"Y/N would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" His cheeks blush again and he fiddles with his hands.

"I would love too." I set my food down and take his moving hands in mine. They are warm and borderline sweaty, but comforting and nice nonetheless.

"Perfect." And there we sat, smiling and blushing messes in complete silence, completely and utterly happy just in the other's presence. Then there was a slow clap. Our heads snapped to the door on our right. There stood Tony and Clint.

"Let's see, under five hours. Pay up, $20.00." Clint laughs slapping Tony on the shoulder. Tony stops the clapping and huffs. Then reaches into his pocket and pulls out his wallet.

"Wait wait wait, you bet on us?" I interject.

"And under five hours was yours?" Pietro adds, directing his speech to Clint.

"I have under five and Tony said at least nine." Clint responds cooly, and taking the twenty from Tony's hands.

"Couldn't have waited four more hours Sonic?" Tony grumbles before leaving the room.

"Have fun tonight kids." Clint begins to walk away and then turns back, "Do you need a lesson on condoms?"

"Clint!" Pietro groans.

"I do not need a tiny speedster slash (your super power) running around here. Do you need any?" Clint asks dead serious, once again.

"Can you just leave?" Pietro begs looking over in Clint's direction. Clint throws his hands in the air and walks out of the room.

"So we don't need condoms tonight? Boo." I teased lightly.

"Clint! Wait up!"