Bucky - Nightmare

Hey everybody! So I'm not that proud of this one but here is a Bucky request! Feedback is highly welcomed and also I would love to know if anybody wants specific characters more or more teen Reader one shots or anything really. So yeah enjoy this!

19- "It's three in the morning, what could you possibly want?"
38- "And you're here because...?"
53- "Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes."

Word Count: 615
Requested: yes
Warnings: not that I'm aware of

-~-~-

Bucky lied there sound asleep, oblivious to the world. Just as of late he had been sleeping through the night with no nightmares and no help from others. His human hand was under the pillow that his head lied on. His chest rose and fell peacefully and there was a calm and content look on his face.

Now five rooms down, there was a different story. You were tossing and turning with a terrified look on your face. The scene that played in your mind was forcing you to thrash in your sheets and even let tears fall out of your closed eyes.

In your mind was the horrible scene of being tied to a chair and Bucky was being ruthlessly beaten. The ropes seemed to be digging into your skin and all you could do was watch and scream. A HYDRA agent found Bucky and was killing him in front of you. Bucky was lifeless on the ground and the agent pulled out a knife and raised it planning on plunging it into Bucky's chest.

You woke up with a start and bolted up. Your breathing was borderline hyperventilating but the tears subsided. Without a second thought you stumbled out of bed and ran down the hallway to your best friend, Bucky's room. You didn't even think about knocking and just bursted into the room.

Bucky's eyes flew open when he heard you kneel by the bed. "It's three in the morning, what could you possibly want?"

"I, um, wanted to come in here and, see you, and um." You stumbled on your words partly due to your labored breathing and partly to the fact you couldn't find the words because all you wanted to say was "I just saw the guy I love die".

"And you're here because...?" He asked, sleepiness still prominent in his voice.

"I had a dream and you were killed and I got scared and needed to be sure you are okay because I'm in love with you and care around to so much." You gushed out. You couldn't stop the words from flowing and once you finished your hands flew to your mouth.

"Wait what? You actually love me back?" He asked, trying to come to his senses.

"Um, yeah, I guess that's what I said. But seriously you died in my dream and I needed to see you."

"Well I'd love to talk about a relationship when it's not 3am, but also, I'm completely 100% okay and alive." He reaches his human hand out to grip yours and gently squeezes.

"Hey, um, Bucky?" You couldn't seem to find the will to stand, leave him, and go back to sleep alone. You figured that you confessed your love, why not test your luck again.

"Yes doll?"

"C-could I maybe, uh, sleep with you in here? I'm just really shaken up and I need you next to me." You stutter. A sleepy smile appears on Bucky's face.

"Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes." With that being said you climb into the bed and under the covers next to Bucky. His arm went around your shoulders and pulled you close to him.

The scene was peaceful once again. Your head lied on his shoulder and his arm was loosely wrapped around you. A small smile was present on both of your faces. Your eyes fluttered close and you let out a long, content breathe and tried to get close to his body. Bucky's eyes peaked open and he looked down to your face and smiled. He reached his neck down and placed a kiss on your forehead, laid back down, and slowly fell asleep himself, somehow even more content.