1

Tim had been gone for a week and Avi missed him like crazy. He threw himself into his work during the day but at night it was a whole different story. The missing Tim would start.

He would lay in their huge queen size bed and hug Tim's pillow close to him, taking in the scent of his husband. And as promised, Tim would call him every night.

Because of the time difference, Avi knew that Minnesota was 2 hours ahead. But Tim would always try to wait up and call when he thought Avi would be at home. Once or twice, he would doze off and Avi would get worried and call him.

Sometimes they wouldn't have to say anything, just listening to each other breath was enough. Just the simple sound of a breath, kept them connected.

They would keep each other updated on what was going on while they were apart. Tim was overly excited about getting to meet his idols The Oak Ridge Boys and Charlie Daniels. Avi was excited about PTX being nominated for a Grammy. They both shared the other's excitement.

When one had trouble sleeping the other would sing to them until they went to sleep.
They were determined not to let the separation damage their marriage in any way. It was like a trial run for when both groups go on tour.

But even as smooth as a lake may be, one small leaf can cause a ripple.

Avi returns home after a long day of recording and hops in the shower. He knew Tim would be calling soon.

As he was getting dressed into his sleep clothes, his phone begins to ring. He smiles as he runs over to grab his phone but notices that the number was unknown.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hi, is this Avi?" A female voice says on the other end.

"Yes, it is. And who is this?" Avi ask as he sits down on the edge of the bed.

"Uh, you don't know me. But I think there is something that you should know." The female tells him.

"Okay?? And what is that?" Avi ask with a slight roll of his eyes.

There was silence on the line.

"Hello?" Avi says, thinking the connecting was lost.

"I'm here." The voice says. "Uh, I think you should know that your husband, Tim, is cheating on you."

"Excuse me?" Avi chuckles.

"Tim and I are having an affair." The voice nervously says.

"You really expect me to believe that?" Avi says as he feels his anger rising.

"You don't have to believe me. But it's true. We've had sex several times since he's been back in Minnesota." The girl says.

"I'm hanging up now. You can take your little fantasy and stick it. Understand!" Avi says through gritted teeth, ending the call.

"Some people just disgust me." Avi mumbles to himself as he lays down in bed, holding his phone to his chest. He tried very hard to keep the possibility of Tim cheating on him from entering his mind. "Tim loves me. There is no way he would even consider screwing around on me."

But had the seed of doubt been planted???

His phone begins to ring, bringing him out of his thoughts. He glances at the ID afraid it was her calling back. He breaths a sigh of relief when he sees that it's Tim.
_____________________________
PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!
** SANDRA **
** #teamtivi **