12

A phone alarm woke them both up the next morning. Avi groaned and angrily picked up his phone while still wrapped in Tim's arms.

"Stupid alarm," he mumbled, sliding it to snooze and then curling back up to Tim.

Tim let out a chuckle. "I think that was the alarm telling you to get up for rehearsal's," he said as he rubbed Avi's back.

Avi opened his eyes back up slowly, and he looked up at his husband. He let out a small whine and shook his head as he buried his face back into Tim's chest.

Tim continued to rub Avi's back, trying to wake him up somehow. "Come on, you don't want to be late, do you?"

Avi sighed and sat up, rubbing his eyes to try and wake himself up more. Tim followed behind him, starting to rub his shoulders gently.

"I'll be with you at rehearsal today," Tim smiled and kissed the back of Avi's head.

Avi broke into a smile and nodded his head, enjoying the feeling of the massage that was being given to him.

"Okay," Tim said. "Get dressed." He kissed Avi's shoulder and patted his back lightly.

"Wait," Avi stood and turned back around to Tim. He puckered his lips out, waiting.

"Gimme a kiss."

~~~

"They'll be so excited to see you," Avi smiled. "They weren't expecting you home so soon either."

Avi held onto Tim's hand tightly as they walked into the rehearsal room.

"Guys, look who I brought!"

The rest of the group looked up, all of them cheering when they saw Tim with Avi.

"We weren't expecting you back so soon!" Scott exclaimed.

Tim chuckled and gave them all hugs before answering to Scott.

"We got our recording done early. Got home at four this morning."

Scott shook his head and slid his phone into his pocket. "Why aren't you at home asleep. Shoot, I know I would."

Tim smiled knowingly and looked down at Avi. "I told Avi I'd come to rehearsal's. I'm sure he performs better when I'm around anyway." He kissed the top of Avi's head and put an arm around him as he listened to the others awe.

"Ugh, gross." Came a scoffing voice, but they could tell that whoever it was, was just joking around.

Tim turned around to see smiling face of Esther, and he pulled her into a hug.

"Well, we've got to start rehearsal's now, Avi," Scott stated and pulled Avi over to him.

"Esther and I can go pick up lunch for you guys. Is that okay?" Tim suggested, and looked at Esther who nodded.

The group agreed. "That'd be amazing."

Tim smiled and nodded them a goodbye before he began to walk off with Esther.

"Wait!" Avi yelled. He ran to grab Tim before he could make it out of the door. He stood up on his tip toes and puckered his lips.

"Gimme a kiss."