7

Everyone in the meeting room sat quietly, waiting for someone to speak.

"You know, I don't usually have too much of a say so on what goes on in this group. But I'm gonna speak what I think." Kirstie says, taking a deep breath. " I think Avi's idea is brilliant, and no, not because Jeremy is involved. When we toured with Kelly, we gained fans. She gained fans."

"That's different, Kirstie." Ben said shaking his head.

"You tell me how it's different, Ben. Home Free has a huge fan base. When Avi sung with them on 'Ring Of Fire', we gained country fans who normally would have never listened to us and they gained fans who at one time would have never listen to country music." Kirstie argues.

"I have to agree." Kevin adds. "I don't think our ticket sells would fall at all. As a matter of fact I think they would double. Think of it as a 'Woodstock' of A capella music."

"Would we be the headliners, I mean, we are the more well known group." Mitch says.

"Maybe not to Country Music fans. There shouldn't be a headliner. We could switch up the line up every night." Kirstie suggested.

"Well, if I hadn't liked the idea when Avi brought it up, I would have never mentioned it here today." Scott says as he crosses his arms over his chest. "I think it would be more relaxing and I personally think the fans would love it."

"Well, I can say this much." Esther finally speaks after listening to everyone's arguments. "During our last tour, as hard as Avi tried, his heart wasn't in it. The best show he put on was the one when Tim was standing off stage watching. And if we don't agree to try to put this together, this tour will be a repeat of the last one."

~~~

Avi sits outside on the steps looking at a picture of Tim on his phone. he wipes away a few stray tears that had managed to escape.
His phone starts to vibrate signaling an incoming call from Tim.

"Tim?" He smiles as he answers.

"Hey, beautiful. You feeling better today?" Tim ask. Avi could hear Austin singing in the background.

"Wellllll, I kind of showed my butt at the meeting and walked out." Avi sighs heavily.
"What?" Tim chuckles. "Not my little Angel."
"I'm afraid so." Avi smiles at the pet name.
"What happened?" Tim ask as he stretched out on the coach in the studio.

"I had, what I thought was a brilliant idea for tour. Scott apparently liked it cause he brought it up in the meeting. I told everyone my idea, and Ben shot it down real quick. So we argued and I spoke my peace and walked out." Avi says as he straightens his beanie.

"I'm so sorry, Baby." Tim says with a slightly strain voice from recording. "What was your idea?"

"I thought it would be great if PTX, Home Free, Acoustikats and maybe even Voice Play could tour together this year. But I don't guess it matters." Avi says sadly.

"I think that would be a great idea. It would put a spotlight on different styles of A cappella music. Plus we would be able to tour together. I can't believe Ben shot that idea down." Tim says as he stares up at the ceiling. "What was his reason?"

"He said that our ticket sales would plummet. It's all about the money to him and winning Grammy's." Avi says with a little anger in his voice. "I mean, Grammy's are great, if you don't let it go to your head."

"Well, I'm glad he shows Home Free a lot of confidence." Tim says sarcastically. "And the Acoustikats and Voice Play are awesome. That would also give Kirst and Jer more time together."

"Avi?" Esther says sticking her head out the door. "Honey, can you come back in here for a minute?"

"Yea, just a minute, Sis." Avi tells her, then turns back to his phone conversation. "I have to go, Baby. They're needing me back inside. Probably fixing to give me my walking papers."
"I doubt that, Baby Doll." Tim chuckles. "I'll be home soon."

"Please hurry, I miss you so much." Avi says as a tear rolls down his cheek.

"I miss you too, Sweetie. More than you know." Tim says softly wiping tears from his eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." Avi ends the call and tries to wipe the falling tears before going back inside.
_____________________
VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!!!!
** SANDRA **