14

Rehearsal's finally ended around four, when everyone decided it was time to end because they were all tired, and Avi had been out of it ever since lunch.

"Honey, don't let it bother you," Tim began. He took Avi's hand in his own, gently. "I'm here with you, so there's no way any of the stuff she's saying is true." He lifted Avi's hand to his lips to kiss the back of it, then shifted his eyes back to the road.

Avi didn't mention another word about it until that night.

Tim sat on the end of the couch, while Avi laid down, his feet resting in Tim's lap. The TV was going, but neither of them were paying attention because Avi was answering questions from Twitter, and Tim was talking to the guys about their rehearsal that they needed to start.

Avi's phone went off, interrupting his Q & A session.

Ask your husband about that date we just planned for tomorrow ;)

Avi looked up over the top of his phone, watching Tim type away on his phone.

"Tim, can I see your phone," Avi asked.

Tim looked over at him slowly, giving him a confused look. "Sure," he agreed, and handed his phone over to Avi.

Avi laid his own phone down, beginning to search through the phone quickly.

"Avi, why are you looking through my phone?" Tim asked once he realized what Avi was doing.

He continued to search through the phone, and all the text messages, but he couldn't find one text from the girl who kept calling.

But you can always delete text messages.

Avi's eyes watered at the slim chance of deleted texts that would never be seen.

He tossed Tim's phone back into his lap, and got up from the couch without another word. He left his phone, and started off to the bedroom while tears fell from his eyes.

Tim watched after him, still confused as to what was happening. He looked at his phone, finding nothing and then picked up Avi's phone, which still had the message pulled up.

"Oh, God," he whispered. He stood from the couch and ran after his husband.

"Avi, wait.."