15

Tim walks up to the bedroom door and starts to open the door but finds the door locked.
He pecks lightly on the door.

"Avi? Baby, open the door." He calls softly through the door. "I haven't done anything wrong. Why are you mad me? Sweetheart, I love you so much. Please open the door."

Avi lays in the bed hugging Tim's pillow. His tears soaking into the soft fabric of the pillow case. Why was he letting this girl get to him so bad. It broke his heart to even think of Tim having sex with someone else, but he knew down deep in his heart that Tim would not do that to him. So why was he allowing himself to act this way.

Tim sat down on the floor leaning against the door facing, his finger tracing the wood grain design on the door.

"Baby? You know what today is?" Tim ask, when he didn't receive a reply he continued.

"We've been married 5 weeks today. And you already have me locked out of our bedroom. Am I that bad of a husband?" Tim wipes a tear that had escaped his tear filled eyes. "Avi, I'm not cheating on you. Please believe me. Why can't you just trust me?" Tim finally let the tears fall down his cheeks.

Tim looks up as he hears the sound of the door unlocking. Avi slowly opens the door. He wipes his tears then stoops down in front of his husband.

"Tim, I love you so much." He says reaching up wiping away Tim's tears. "And yes, honey, I do trust you. I just don't know how to handle the phone calls and the text messages. I don't know how to handle her."

"Avi, this just isn't your problem, it's mine too. This slut is trying to ruin our marriage. You just had me locked out of our bedroom and wasn't talking to me. So yea, she is causing ripples." Tim reaches up and brushes Avi's hair back. "We can't let her do that to us."

"I know." Avi nods. "But how can we fight when we don't know who we're fighting?"

"We'll find out sooner or later. She's already screwed up several times." Tim says.

"Apparently whoever this is didn't know I left early and thinks that I'm still in Minnesota."

Avi wanted to slap himself for being so stupid. Tim did come home two days early. So he was suppose to still be in Minnesota tomorrow night, when she is claiming they made a date. Only Luke, Darren and the rest of the band knew he left. The crew wouldn't have known.

"I'm so sorry. I've been so stupid." Avi says as he help Tim up from the floor.

"No, you're not being stupid. I just wished you wouldn't jump to conclusions." Tim says wrapping his arms around Avi's waist. "Look at me." Tim says lifting Avi's face so their eyes would meet. "I. Am. Not. Cheating. On . You. Believe me. I love you and only you."

"I love you too, soo much." Avi says as he wraps his arms around Tim's neck pulling him into a tight hug. "I'm just so afraid of losing you."

"Honey, you're not gonna lose me. You're stuck with me." Tim says, placing a kiss on his husband's neck. "Till death do us part."

"Happy 5 week anniversary, by the way." Avi chuckles as he buries his face into Tim's neck.

"We can go out and celebrate after your rehearsal tomorrow." Tim says as they break the hug.

"But what about your date?" Avi ask with a smirk on his face.

Tim doesn't say a word. He only stares at Avi and raises an eyebrow.

"Sorry, that was a bad joke, wasn't it." Avi says wrinkling his nose.

"I'll cancel." Tim smirks.

Avi's mouth drops and he puts his hands on his hips.

"Sorry, that was a bad joke, wasn't it." Tim smirks.

"It's a good they that we both sing for a living. Cause we suck at comedy." Avi laughs as he takes Tim's hand and leads him into the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTE & COMMENT!!!
** SANDRA **