19

The person on the other end of the phone never said anything but they didn't hang up.

Tim could hear their shaky breath.

Avi starts to open his eyes but closes them quickly when he sees Tim on the phone.

"Oh, you're not talking? You seem to want to do a lot of talking when my husband answers the phone. You didn't expect me to answer, did you." Tim says, again he can hear the nervous breathing. "Your attempts to break-up my marriage is not going to work, so you might as well give up trying."

"I love you." A voice whispers before hanging up.

Tim rolls his eyes, pitching the phone on the table next to the bed. He sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I'm so sorry that I ever doubted you." Avi says softly, opening his eyes.

"I thought you were asleep." Tim smiles as he kisses Avi on the forehead.

"That bass rumble woke me up." Avi smiles as he raises up and places a soft kiss on Tim's lips.

"Baby, I really wish that you would stop apologizing. What else were you suppose to think? I was thousands of miles away and some loon was telling you that I was screwing around." Tim says as pulls his husband closer.

"But I should have known better." Avi says as he buries his face into Tim's chest.

"Well, now that you mentioned it, yea. You should have." Tim smirks down at Avi.

Avi raises up and gives him a shocked look.

"Sweetheart, I love you so much." Tim smiles.

"There's not a single soul out there that has anything I want. I've got everything I'll ever need, right here." He brushes Avi's hair back and kisses him on the nose.

"That's so sweet. How did I ever get so lucky." Avi smiles as he lays his head back down on Tim's chest.

"I don't know." Tim says while yawning, rubbing his thumb up and down Avi's back.

Avi reaches for his phone and turns off the ringer, then lays back down. "Let's get some sleep.

"I'm way ahead of you." Tim mumbles. "Love you, Baby doll."

"Love you, Cutie pie." Avi smiles before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

~~

A light cough from Tim, jars Avi from his sleep. He looks at the clock and sees that they have actually had four hours of undisturbed sleep. He raises his eyes to see that Tim was still sound asleep.

Avi smiles at him, his mouth slightly open with soft snores barely audible.

Avi raises up on his elbow as he watches his husband sleep. Yea, maybe it was a little creepy, but he could stare at Tim's handsome face all day.

He gently runs his finger along his lover's bearded jaw. He took in every little feature of his face. His perfectly shaped nose. The shape of his lips. His chubby cheeks. The small scar right above his left eyebrow. The piercings where he use to wear earrings. How healthy and shiny his hair was.

Avi lightly runs a finger over Tim's mustache. He quickly moves his finger as Tim reaches up in his sleep to rub his top lip. Avi bites his lip and smiles, trying hard to keep from giggling.

Once Tim's hand drops back down where it was, Avi continues in teasing him. Tim, again raises his hand swatting in front of his face, thinking it might be a fly swarming around.
Avi couldn't hold back his giggle.

Tim manages to peek open one eye to look at his husband. He gives a sleepy smile and closes his eye.

"What are you doing?" He ask in his low gravelly morning voice.

"Playing." Avi giggles again.

"At my expense." Tim says, clearing his throat.

"Maybe." Avi says, leaning over, kissing and nibbling on his ear.

Tim's hand slips under Avi's shirt and suddenly grabs him in the side causing Avi to scream out right next to Tim's ear.

"Oww." Tim groans as he covers his ear. "Oh, you're gonna play for that."

He pushes Avi off of him and rolls over on him as he begin to tickle him in the side.

"NO! NO! NO!" Avi squeals as he tries to squirm out from under Tim's attack.

"You gonna apologize?" Tim asks as he continues to tickle his lover.

"I...I....can't...I...can't... breath." Avi laughs. "I...I'm....sorry."

Tim stops the attack to allow Avi to catch his breath.

"That's better." Tim smirks as he starts to roll off of Avi, only to be pulled back down into a passionate kiss.

"Wow." Tim whispers breathless, after Avi breaks the kiss.

"We never finished what we started in the photo booth." Avi smile seductively, as he slides his arms around his husband's neck.

"No we didn't, did we." Tim smiles as their lips connect again into another passionate kiss.
Avi moans softly as Tim starts to kiss and nibble along his neck.

He claws at Tim's back as Tim bites at Avi's sweet spot.

He couldn't help but smile and whisper to himself. "Eat your heart out, B*tch."

*******************
VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENT, PLEASE!!!
*~*  SANDRA *~*