8

Avi took a seat in the chair and looked up at Ben.

"Are you kicking me out?" He raised his eyebrows, only having the slightest smile on his face.

Ben laughed and shook his head. "Uh, no. We can't do that. But we talked about it, and we decided that we'd do it."

Avi practically jumped out of his seat as he cheered. He was like a little kid on Christmas morning.

"But we still have to ask them if it's okay."

Avi bit his lip and nodded, although he knew that the guys were okay with it.

~~~

"When are you gonna be hoooome?" Avi asked and dropped down onto the bed.

Tim chuckled on the other end and opened the front door to the house. "Two days, honey."

"That's too long," Avi pouted.

"I know. These two days will go by fast, though. So what are you doing?"

Avi put Tim on speaker and began to look for numbers to pizza places. "I'm fixing to get pizza. And eat it all by myself."

Tim smiled and shook his head. "I wish I was there eating with you."

"We'd need to order two pizza's then," Avi commented.

"Why's that?"

Avi gave Tim an are-you-serious? look through the phone. "I'd still eat the whole pizza. Whether you were here with me or not."

Tim laughed, causing Avi to giggle at the sound of his husband's laughter.

"Well I'll let you go so you can order your pizza, okay?" Tim rubbed his eyes.

Avi smiled. "Okay. See you in a couple days! I love you."

Tim smiled softly. "See you later, baby doll. Save me some of that pizza, okay?" He joked and winked although Avi couldn't see.

Avi nodded and bit his lip.

"We'll have pizza when you come home."