17

After leaving the restaurant, they go for a walk along the boardwalk. Acting like two teenage lovers, holding hands, stealing kisses and a lot of 'I love yous' being said.

"OH MY GOD!" Avi shouts grabbing Tim by the hand as he starts to run toward a photo booth, pulling Tim behind him. "A photo booth! Come on, let's take some pictures." He giggles as he climbs inside.

Tim chuckles at Avi's excitement and climbs into the booth, sitting beside his husband.

"I wanna take some romantic ones and a few goofy ones, alright?" Avi giggles.

"Alright." Tim says as he sets everything up. "What first?'

"Romantic ones." Avi says as he bites his bottom lip.

Tim takes Avi by the chin and tenderly places a kiss on his lips as the camera flashes. They take several perfect pictures showing their love for one another. Then they start taking goofy shots.

Avi's favorite was one of him giving Tim a super frown and Tim was looking at him raising an eyebrow.

The last photo, Avi sat in Tim's lap with his arm around Tim's neck. Avi rest his head on Tim's as he rest his on Avi's shoulder, smiling perfectly at the camera.

After the last picture was taken, Tim takes Avi by the chin turning his face to meet his. He kisses him with a very hot passionate kiss.

Avi smiles into the kiss and re-positions himself to sitting straddle of Tim, pulling him deeper into the kiss.

Tim moans into the kiss before moving the kisses to Avi's neck where he bites and nibbles, leaving a few hickeys behind.

"I think we need to take this home, don't you?" Tim whispers in Avi's ear.

"Yep, cause I am so horny right now." Avi says as he pushes his hips against Tim's.

Tim pats his lover on the leg. "Let's go."

As they start to run down the boardwalk it begins to rain.

Avi laughs as he stops and turns to face Tim jumping into his arms. It was like a scene from an old classic movie. Tim wraps his arms around Avi and swings him around. Both were laughing like mad men.

By now the boardwalk was empty. The warm rain was pouring down and they were both soaked. But it was just so perfect and romantic, they didn't care.

Tim sits Avi back on the ground as they stare into each other's eyes. Rain dripping from their hair and beards.

"You have made me so happy. I love you so much." Tim says softly as he brushes back Avi's rain drenched hair, kissing him on the forehead. "You're the air that I breath. I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true. Without you, I wouldn't want to go on, I couldn't. There would be no way."

"Oh God, I love you soooo much, it actually scares me sometimes." Avi says with tears coming to his eyes. "My love for you, Tim, grows stronger everyday. So I can't wait until tomorrow cause I'll love you even more. And moments like this, just makes me realize just how lucky I am to have you as my husband. Tonight has been perfect. The pizza, the photos, the rain. It couldn't be more perfect."

"You know we probably look like a couple of idiots standing out here in the rain, but you're right it is perfect." Tim smiles. "Now, you wanna go find some puddles to play in. Since we're already soaked.

Avi's green eyes lit up. "I haven't done that since I was a kid."

"Shall we?" Tim smiles holding out his hand.

"We shall." Avi giggles as he takes Tim by the hand.

They make their way to the park where the rain had left several large puddles. If anyone would have seen them, they would have thought they were crazy. Two grown men dancing around in water puddles and having a quick battle of kicking water on each other.

The rain stops as they walk over to the swings. Neither knew what time it was. They didn't care as they watch the clouds give way making room for the stars.

Tim sits down in a swing. Avi sits down in his lap facing him. Tim slowly swings them as they smile lovingly at each other.

"This date goes into the record books of being the best date ever." Avi smiles.

"And you thought it was going to be lame, starting out with pizza." Tim says raising an eye brow.

"So I've learned not to ever underestimate Tim Foust." Avi laughs, giving him a quick kiss.

"Do you have to work?" Tim ask.

"Nope." Avi says with a shake of his head.

"Good, so we can end our date with a sunrise." Tim smiles as the points toward where the sky was already beginning to change into beautiful colors from the soon rising sun.

Avi turns around in Tim's lap so he could watch the sunrise. He leans back in Tim's arms and rest his head on Tim's shoulder.

"A perfect ending to a perfect date." He says placing a kiss on Tim's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTE & COMMENT!!!
**  TIVI  **
* SANDRA *