18

It was well passed sunrise once the couple had finally made it back to their home. Neither had practice, which was probably a good thing, so sleeping in the middle of the day wouldn't be a problem.

"When does tour start?" Avi asked as his eyes started to slowly close. He could barely keep them open.

Tim pulled Avi closer and kissed his head. "Two weeks? I think...I don't really know."

Avi gave a simple nod of his head before burying his face into Tim's side. He was sure that Tim would fall asleep in a matter of minutes as well, so he didn't think anything would he wrong with practically laying on top of him.

But as sleep was just taking him over, his phone rang the awful tone that signaled he had a text.

"I'm going to throw your phone out the damn window," Tim grumbled, and lifted his arm from his eyes to grab Avi's phone.

Avi giggled and sat up. "You won't have anything to call me on then."

He took the phone from Tim's hands and smiled as Tim began to rub his back. He tapped his message icon, and his smile faded when he saw who the text was from.

Avi didn't even bother reading the text at all. He simply deleted the messages and laid his phone back down.

Tim looked at him curiously, continuing to rub Avi's back. "Who was it?" Although he had a feeling.

"The same person that's been harassing us. I didn't read it though, I just deleted it."

But minutes later, Avi's phone rang, this time from an incoming call. His eyes stayed closed, but his hand found the phone, and his finger pressed the dismiss button.

Tim stirred around, pulling Avi closer and smiling when he heard snores from the smaller man.

Tim was partially asleep, but he knew Avi was out, and he wanted to keep it that way for as long as possible because he decided that Avi needed his rest.

Avi's phone rang again. Tim grabbed it quickly and pushed it to vibrate to ensure that Avi wouldn't be woken by the awful sound.

He read the unknown number and clearly recognized it from the previous messages that they had both gotten sick of.

Tim was smart enough to know that they should block her, but they couldn't do that just yet. It was a key part in finding out who this person was, and he was determined to find out before it got too much worse.

'Someone on the crew.' He remembered those specific words. He knew everyone on the crew, and he could very easily pick out their voice.

He answered the call, trying to push his anger down best as possible.

"Who the hell is this, and what do you want!"