11

Tim carries Avi upstairs, leaving all his luggage by the door.

He lays Avi down in the bed, but Avi never loosens his grip around Tim's neck. Afraid that if he turns a loose that Tim might leave or maybe this was a dream that he was trying to hold on to.

Tim finally gives up trying to lay his husband down. He sits down on the edge of the bed and hold Avi tightly in his lap.

"Did you miss me?" Tim chuckles.

"Yes! I missed you." Avi manages to say between sobs. "I missed you so much."

"Don't cry, Angel. I'm here now." Tim says pulling Avi back so he could see his face. He gently ran his thumbs over Avi's cheeks, wiping away some tears.

"I tried calling you three or four times and it kept going to your voice mail." Avi says wiping his tears. "I just needed to hear your voice. Why didn't you tell me you were coming home early? I could had picked you up at the airport."

"I wanted to surprise you. I wanted to wake you with a kiss." Tim smiles. "But thanks to that freaking end table down stairs, that didn't work out to well. I hit my shin and when I stumbled back, I back into the door slamming it shut."

"You scared the heck out of me." Avi laughed hitting Tim on the chest. "I thought someone had broke into the house."

"I'm so sorry. Forgive me?" Tim pouts.

"Maybe." Avi says biting his bottom lip as he slowly slides Tim's jacket off of his shoulders.

"Avi?" Tim says as he runs his hand though his husband's long curls. "As much as I would love to make mad passionate love to you right now. I'm exhausted. I've just spent several hours on a plane with a screaming kid in the seat behind me, kicking my seat. And it's four in the morning."

"Yea, I know."Avi says, resting his forehead against Tim's. "I've got rehearsals at eleven too."

"Well, let's get ready for bed. Cause I know how bad rehearsals can be when you don't get enough sleep." Tim says, kissing Avi on the nose.

They get ready for bed and Avi snuggles close to his husband. He had missed having his arms around him so much.

"Have you gotten any more phone calls?" Tim ask as he wraps his arm around Avi.

"Just those two I told you about." Avi answers softly with his head laying on Tim's chest.

"Luke seems to think it's someone in our crew." Tim says as he absentmindedly runs his fingers through Avi's hair.

"Really? Hmm. Things could get interesting on tour." Avi smirks.

"Congratulations on that, by the way." Tim smiles as he kisses his husband on top of the head. "Having your idea become a reality."

"These two weeks has been the worse. I wanted you with me. And then when I got those calls, it dawned on me that someone was out to destroy what we have. I couldn't let that happen." Avi says.

"Sweetheart, you're the best thing that has ever happen to me. Do you actually think I would do something that stupid to screw up what we have?" Tim says, pulling Avi closer to him.

"Just me being insecure, I guess." Avi says as he yawns.

"Well, snap out of it. Cause your stuck with me whether you like it or not." Tim chuckles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTE & COMMENT!!!
** SANDRA **