3

Avi was awaken the next morning by the sound of his phone ringing. It was laying beside him in the bed where he had gone to sleep talking to Tim.

He figured it was Esther calling to make sure he gets to the studio on time.

"Hello." He answers the phone with a yawn.

"I was just calling to tell you that your husband was REALLY satisfying last night." A female voice said.

"What?" Avi ask raising up in the bed on his elbow. "What did you just say? And who the heck is this?"

"Yep, he definitely knows his stuff in bed. Had me screaming for mercy." The girl bragged. "It's a wonder the people in the rooms next to us didn't complain to the manager."

"Really." Avi stated. "Well, listen. I don't have time for your silly games. So you have a nice day. Bye." Avi ends the call and lays back into the bed staring at the ceiling.

Something just didn't sound right.

He scrolls through his contacts, his finger hovering over Chris Rupp's name. There's only one way to find out. He touches Chris's name then puts the phone to his ear. He hugs Tim's pillow as his heart beat on of his chest.

"Hello?" Chris answers.

"Morning Chris. It's Avi." Avi says nervously.

"Well, Hey Bro. What's up?" Chris ask.

"Did I wake you?" Avi ask.

"Oh no. I've been up for a while. Your ole lazy hubby is still piled up asleep though." Chris chuckles as he makes himself another cup of coffee.

"Are you sure?" Avi smiles, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Pretty sure. Let me peak in on him." Chris says.

Avi can hear Chris as he walks to Tim's bedroom and opens the door.

"Yep, sleeping like a baby. Listen." Chris giggles softly as he holds the phone down close to Tim.

Avi's smile grows as he hears Tim's soft snores.
"Chris, I have to tell you something. If I don't tell someone I'm going to go nuts." Avi says as he feels his eyes tear up.

"Sure, hang on a second. Let me get out of here before I wake him up." Chris whispers as he slips out of the bedroom and quietly shuts the door.

"Alright, what's wrong." Chris ask as he sits down at the kitchen table.

"Chris, last night I got a phone call from a girl claiming that her and Tim were having an affair." Avi sniffs as he wipes a tear.

"What? Avi, you can't tell me that you actually believe that crap." Chris says. "Did you tell Tim?"

"No. He called me last night. And he was so sweet, as usual. He even sung me to sleep. I didn't have the heart to tell him." Avi says as he chewed on his finger nails.

"Listen Avi, I can vouch for Tim. He's being true blue to you. We drive to the studio together. We come home, watch a little t.v., then he'll go to his room to call you. By the time I go to bed he's usually already asleep." Chris tells him truthfully.

"I feel so a shame for even letting the thought cross my mind. And then she calls this morning and said they were together last night. But the way she talked they had stayed in a hotel." Avi said.

"Nope, Tim never left. He was here all night and he was here alone." Chris says. " So will you calm down. I have no idea who has been calling you, Avi. But whoever it is, is not having an affair with Tim."

"What did you just say??" Tim says from the doorway.

________________________________________
VOTE & COMMENT!!!
** SANDRA **