5

Chris peeks into Tim bedroom. Tim was setting on the side of the bed with his head resting in his hands. His shoulders shook as he cried silently.

He slowly walks over and sits down beside him.
"Hey, you alright Timmy?" Chris ask while rubbing his friend on the back.

"Who could do this, Chris? Who could be so cruel to try to break up our marriage." Tim says without raising up.

"I don't know. But we'll find out." Chris says reassuringly.

"Avi is so vulnerable. All they had to do was plant that seed of doubt in his mind. This is a total nightmare." Tim says raising up wiping the tears from his eyes.

"There's nobody that comes to mind that would do something like this?" Chris ask.

"Nobody. And that's the problem. I don't know who we are trying to fight here." Tim says, running a hand through his hair. "All I know is that we need to find out and take care of this problem before Home Free and Pentatonix goes on tour. Avi and I are gonna be separated for months. And if that seed sprouts, my marriage will be doomed. He needs to know that he can trust me."

"It could be anybody though, Tim" Chris says. "Maybe an obsessed fan. Heck, it could even be part of the crew, you know? We need to talk to Luke (HF's manager). Fill him in on what's going on, and if it is someone working with us, he can take care of it."

"Yea. Yea, you're right." Tim sniffs while rubbing his forehead.

"I'll call him to see if he can come over before we head to the studio." Chris says as he gets up to leave the bedroom.

We need to get this stuff finished. I need to get home to Avi." Tim says, rubbing his temples.
~~
"Avi? Hey, what's wrong?" Scott says as he stoops down in front of the bass man.

He just shakes his head, unable to speak, as his sobs becomes heavier.

Scott helps him up and sat him on the bed. He goes and gets him a glass of water and sits down next to Avi.

"Here drink this and tell me what happen. Is it Tim? Is he alright?" Scott ask, his voice full of worry.

"I..I need him, Scott. I m..miss him s..so much." Avi says between his sobs.

"He'll be back by this week-end, won't he?" Scott ask, rubbing him on the back trying to calm him down.

"Scott, this week and a half has been pure hell without him. How can I manage months without him? I miss him holding me, I miss him kissing me, I miss him making love to me." Avi says as he wraps his arms around himself. "I have to tell you something. But don't judge Tim until you hear everything."

"Alright." Scott answers feeling nervous.
Avi took a deep breath. "I've gotten two phone calls from the same girl, claiming that she's having an affair with Tim."

"What? That's crazy, Avi. Surely you don't believe it. Heck, I don't even believe it." Scott says shaking his head.

"The first phone call got me pretty worried. I didn't want to believe it, but you know, what if he was? Then the next call, just didn't seem right. So I called Chris." Avi says, running his finger along the rim of the glass.

"What did he say? Chris looks like a pretty honest guy." Scott says.

"Oh, he is. And he assured me that there was no way that Tim was having an affair. He's been with Tim the whole time. The girl talked as if they had been in a hotel, but Chris said that Tim goes right to sleep after he talks to me." Avi says with a slight smile.

"Well then, what's the problem?" Scott smiles though confused.

"I just miss him so much. Why can't PTX and HF tour together?" Avi pouts.

"We don't exactly sang the same type of music, Avi." Scott chuckles rubbing the bass on the back.

"Why not? It's all A cappella. So what difference does it make what label of music we've been branded. We could have an all A cappella tour. Us, Home Free, maybe Voice Play and Jeremy could get the Acoustikats to join in." Avi says smiling at the idea. "That would be totally Rock & Roll.
________________________________
VOTE & COMMENT!!!
** SANDRA **