9

When Tim and Chris got to the studio the next morning, they found Austin, Rob and Adam already there along with their manager Luke and their producer Darren.

"We need to have a little meeting before you guys get to recording. Darren tells me that things are going really well with the recordings. You guys have been doing an excellent job. So well, that if things go as smoothly today, we should be able to wrap things up today." Luke smiles.

"Are you serious? I mean, are you sure we'll be done with everything today?" Tim ask as he felt his heart begin to race.

"Yes, Tim." Luke laugh. "You could be on a plane back to L.A. as early as tonight."

"Well, let's get started then. I wanna go home." Tim says getting up.

"Hold on. I got something else I want to talk to you guys about." Luke smirks.

Tim huffs but sits back down next to Austin. Austin laughs and rubs him on the back.

"Ben Bram contacted me yesterday evening. He ask me if Home Free would like to tour with Pentatonix." Luke says smiling at Tim. "I told him that we would love to. The Acoustikats will also be on the billing. He tried to get Voice Play but their tour schedule was already filled."
Tim leaned back in his chair and covered his eyes as tears of relief began to fall.

"Timmy? Are you alright?" Austin ask as they all give him a worried look.

He nods but continues to sob.

"You guys just don't know how bad I was dreading going on tour." Tim says as he tries to wipe the tears that was steadily falling from his eyes. "It's like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. With those phone calls that Avi has been getting, I didn't want to leave him."

"What phone calls?" Luke ask sitting down across from Tim.

"Avi has gotten a couple of calls from a girl." Chris says sitting up straighter in his chair. "She's been claiming that her and Tim are having an affair. Needless to say, Avi was pretty upset about it. He trusts Tim, but of course the calls made him start to wonder. So he called me."

"That's totally ridiculous. Who would do something so cruel?" Rob ask.

"Maybe an obsessed fan or maybe even one of the crew." Chris answers with a shrug of his shoulders. "We just don't know."

"I don't think a fan would be able to get Avi's phone number." Adam comments.

"That's true, Adam. So it has to be one of the crew." Luke says. "Tim, you take a minute and pull yourself together and we'll get you into the booth first. The sooner you get done the sooner you can be on a plane going home. Don't worry about the girl that's been calling, I intend to find out who it is."

Tim nods and takes a drink of water that Darren had got for him.

"I'm going home today." He smiles as he looks at the other guys.

"Are you gonna call Avi?" Rob ask.

"No, I want to surprise him." Tim shakes his head.

While Tim was in the recording booth finishing up his tracks on 'Friends In Low Places', Luke was on the phone booking the bass a flight to Los Angeles.

He was going home to be with Avi.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
VOTE & COMMENT!!!!
** SANDRA **
#StandingByHomeFree