16

Avi's rehearsal's ended early because they had learned and mastered everything they needed.

"Ready to go on that celebratory date now?" Tim smiled. Avi nodded eagerly, ready to see where they were going.

"So... Where are we going?" Avi asked. He saw Tim freeze, which made him raise his eyebrows. Then he began to smirk. "You have no idea do you?"

Tim swallowed slowly. "Well, I thought maybe pizza... because you promised me that one night and then we didn't get it."

Avi let out a laugh and nodded in agreement. The un-professional dinner date sounded like a plan to him.

They arrived at a place just fifteen minutes from their house. There wasn't really anyone there, with the exception of four people who were separated into two different couples.

Avi chose a table, and pulled Tim over to it, sitting across from him.

"So romantic," he smiled sarcastically and stared at Tim.

Tim rolled his eyes in response, smiling back at Avi and beginning to play with Avi's fingers from across the table.

"I love you," Tim commented. "Like a lot."

Avi giggled, looked at Tim's hand playing with his own. "I love you too...like a lot."

They got their drinks and within a short time span got their pizza.

The pizza was gone in twenty minutes flat, both of them full but not full enough to skip over the ice cream they could get.

Tim chuckled as he looked up at Avi. "You've got a little something right here," he stated and wiped at Avi's mouth.

A phone dinged and vibrated from Avi's side. It could have been one of the others, so he picked it up, checking to see who would have called.

He's on his way over now ;)

Avi rolled his eyes and started to delete the message when Tim interrupted. "Who was it?"

Avi turned his phone around, showing Tim.

A small laugh left Tim's lips and he shook his head.

"Dumb ass."