chapter twenty five

♡♡♡

7.30.12

"Emily!" Louis cheered loudly over the music, wrapping me in his arms as he shook me back and forth, "So glad you could make it."

"Of course," I chuckled, "I love a good party."

"And I love that about you!"

I followed Louis inside his new flat for his house-warming party. I was actually surprised that I was invited, I've only met Louis and the other boys twice before, but I guess I was considered their friend now.

Louis poured two shots giving one to me, and keeping the other for himself.

"On the count of three." He exclaimed, "One, two, three, go!"

I quickly swallowed the harsh alcohol down my throat when he said three.

His jaw dropped with his brows knitted together.

"What?" I shouted chuckling a little bit.

"You took it at the wrong time!"

"You said on three! Did you mean on or after three?" I inquired.

"After three of course- everyone knows that!"

"Not everybody!" I argued shaking my head to disagree with him.

"I guess we'll just have to take another one!" Louis compromises as he shrugged his shoulders and poured two more shots for each of us.

"Ok on the count of three..." Louis said slowly as he anticipated the action.

"You mean after three?" I clarified smiling wide at him.

"Yes!" Louis cheered satisfied at my response, "One...two...three..."

"Go!" We shouted at the same time and proceeded to drink the shot of vodka.

I cringed at the strong taste, my face twisting in the process.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist, catching me off guard. I turned around quickly to see Zayn's smiling face.

"Emily!"

"Zayn!" I cheered throwing my arms around his shoulders.

"Can I make you a drink?" Zayn asked pulling away from the hug and I eagerly nodded my head, "Ah...little Emily knows how to have a good time!" Zayn cheered handing me some drink I had just watched him make.

"That's why I like her," Louis agreed, nudging my shoulder lightly.

"Emily!" I heard someone shout and saw Niall trying to make his way into the kitchen beside Louis, Zayn and I.

I was awfully surprised at how excited these boys were to see me.

"Niall," I chuckled at his off-balanced character, beginning to feel the alcohol running through my system as well.

"Glad you could make it kiddo!" He poked my cheeks softly. "Ya having fun?"

I nodded my head.

"We were just going to play truth or dare in the living room, you wanna join us?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes at the typical party game.

"Harry will be happy to see you."

I didn't even have to think about it before answering a definite, "Yes."