intro - what's your sign?

(sadly, you don't have a choice. it's all based on your birthday!)

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS:
1: No matter what websites, Tumblr, and other things like that say, certified astrologists have concluded that:
"Sign Cusps" do not exist. You are either one or the other, not both.
There is no thirteenth sign.
The conspiracy that the "stars have shifted" in the past thousand years may be true, but this has nothing to do with astrology. Astrology is a mathematical formula based on the positions of the stars when the Ancient Greeks lived. However, just because the stars' positions may have changed, doesn't mean that the formula should. (It's very complicated, but you're going to have to trust me on this one.)

2: The core of your personality is not just your Sun sign. It is determined by three main aspects of your star chart: The Sun sign, the Rising sign or ascendant, and the Moon sign.
Even then, those only make up the center of your personality. The rest of your personality is determined by the rest of your star chart. So if, in one of these posts, you don't think it's accurate, look at your moon sign or your rising sign. Maybe then it'll be accurate, but no promises!

Aries: March 20 - April 19
Taurus: April 20 - May 20
Gemini: May 21 - June 21
Cancer: June 22 - July 23
Leo: July 24 - August 23
Virgo: August 24 - September 22
Libra: September 23 - October 22
Scorpio: October 23 - November 22
Sagittarius: November 23 - December 21
Capricorn: December 22 - January 21
Aquarius: January 22 - February 19
Pisces: February 20 - March 19