the signs and why people want to be with them

aries: you're exciting and lovable; every day with you is a new adventure.

taurus: you're usually sweet and calm; no one is ever annoyed at you and it's hard to stay mad at you.

gemini: your personality always stands out in a crowd; you have the best connections with those you love.

cancer: you're very caring and warm; people love how real relationships with you are.

leo: you're extremely loyal; everyone has a good time with you.

virgo: you are the perfect balance of protective and caring, so people love how you make them feel in that sense.

libra: you're charming and considerate, so everyone wants to get close to you.

scorpio: you're magnetic, compassionate, and honest; you drag people to you with or without realizing it.

sagittarius: you have deep feelings for those you love; people tend to find you fun and amusing to be around.

capricorn: you're affectionate and thoughtful; people fall in love with your personality.

aquarius: you're very friendly and show those you love how you feel in sweet, subtle ways.

pisces: you're warm-hearted and caring; you accept everyone around you.

i'm nervous because i have to confront someone in a position of authority today. halp?

xoxo ♏️