the signs and how they would run away

aries: does it suddenly, most likely after a fight that made them angry. no planning or anything. may or may not return later.

taurus: will randomly get the idea to run away in class. they will then tell their friends, who will most likely say "there's no way you'd run away!" they will then get stubborn and run away just to prove a point, but will probably come back later because they missed their home.

gemini: runs away all the time, just for little things or the attention. always returns with their tail between their legs and a "sorry".

cancer: leaves goodbye notes for all their friends and family. never comes back except for visits.

leo: runs away for a month and then returns to school - they just wanted the attention that came with returning.

virgo: plans everything out and makes sure that it's all perfect. then disappears without a trace.

libra: leaves little breadcrumbs behind them meant for their lover. returns with their lover even more devoted to them.

scorpio: thinks about it for a while before taking any course of action. suddenly, they can't take it anymore and just leave. they never return.

sagittarius: runs away just for fun. may or may not return.

capricorn: plans out a complicated system of clues for anyone who'd like to find them, but at the same time they doubt anyone would care.

aquarius: pretty much the same as cancer. either that or they never run away.

pisces: imagines running away, but may never actually do it.

i need to get out of here. today is one of those days where i feel like i'm trapped in my life.

xoxo ♏️