the signs as emojis (creds to buzzfeed)

aries: painting my nails (💅🏼). the painting nails emoji evokes a can-do, you do me and i'll do you attitude, just like you, aries. you're determined and often unstoppable in your pursuit of what you want out of life.

taurus: diamond (💎). as a taurus, you're both strong and stubborn, just like the diamond. you also love luxury goods.

gemini: dancing twins (👯). gemini, sign of the twins, has an obvious emoji - the dead eyed (but happy!) dancing twin girls. you're sociable, loving life, and eager to make others happy.

cancer: moon (🌑). as a cancer, you're protective, ever watchful over your home, family, and loved ones - just like the moon. when feeling sensitive or moody, you may be prone to reflecting inward (or disappearing).

leo: fire (🔥). as a leo, you're a bright, warm, commanding personality - magnetic and bursting with life. on the other hand, you can be too dominating, stealing all the shine in every situation you enter.

virgo: pensive boy (🙇). as a virgo, you live very internally - deeply analytical and observant. you're prone to dwelling on things you probably won't be able to control.

libra: dancing lady (💃). as a libra, you're poised, gracious, and elegant - and also a bit flirtatious, just like the dancing lady. you strive for balance and harmony, and are eager for others to like you.

scorpio: sunglasses (🕶). you're mysterious, suspicious, and private - you may appear unknowable to everyone but the few you choose to let in. your sense of secretive beauty is magnetic, and too often you'll find yourself rejecting others from entering your world.

sagittarius: sassy girl (💁). the first impression you give is your total, and sometimes blunt, honesty. you have a lot to say, and while some of it is charming, other words can get you into trouble.

capricorn: briefcase (💼). as a capricorn you are all business, usually the first to arrive and the last to leave. you are determined and hardworking, not to mention stable, loyal, and responsible.

aquarius: rocket ship (🚀). you're a natural idealist, who views the world unconventionally and optimistically. you actively seek change and betterment for others, and are fun to be around.

pisces: flowers (💐). you're sensitive, and sometimes timid and dreamy. you're also devoted and compassionate, and intent on providing happiness for the ones you love.