how to find the signs

aries: look for the person who's competitive, energetic, and always willing to take on a challenge.

taurus: look for the person who is very quiet but a sweetheart.

gemini: look for the person who is bouncy and happy, but very logical and intelligent; always asking "why".

cancer: look for the person who is very shy with a close circle of friends but always willing to comfort anyone who needs it.

leo: look for the person who always has a spotlight on them, but their confidence can waver.

virgo: look for the person who is analytical and quiet, but also funny and a little sassy.

libra: look for the person who can brighten anyone's day with a smile and a complement.

scorpio: look for the person who is sassy, mysterious, and sarcastic, but is very sweet and fun around their friends.

sagittarius: look for the person who is slightly hyper and takes every dare, but also is slightly obsessed with philosophy (whether they know it or not!).

capricorn: look for the person who is academic and says everything in a logical, confident way.

aquarius: look for the person who stands out in any crowd.

pisces: look for the person who is shy and quiet; always doodling with their head in the clouds.

your ascendant or midheaven may be more accurate than your sun sign.

xoxo ♏️