why i love the signs

aries: you know when i need some uplifting and then you give me all the motivation you've got.

taurus: you teach me the value of certain things that i sometimes don't stop to appreciate. and you teach me how to save money, something i'm not particularly good at.

gemini: you're so fun to be around; you just light up the room and so many people's lives.

cancer: you're so sweet and compassionate, inspiring me to be kinder than i am.

leo: you can be the most loyal friend in the world when i need one.

virgo: you show me the truth about certain things, grounding me back to reality when i need it.

libra: you're just so easygoing and sweet, and you easily make others' day with a smile.

scorpio: you will guide me through hell and back if need be.

sagittarius: you're such an amazing friend - i'd be lucky to be by your side on your journey through life.

capricorn: like so many others, you listen to me, but like no other, you understand.

aquarius: you're otherworldly and gladly teach the humans of this world how to be better people and how to create a better life.

pisces: you're so creative that it just rubs off onto others, creating a fountain of new ideas and creative minds wherever you go.