the signs as marina and the diamonds songs

y'all can thank the lovely The_Little_Spoon for this cuz she's the one who truly introduced me to marina.

*check sun, midheaven, mars, and Chiron to get your mini marina zodiac playlist!*

aries: blue (no, i don't love you/no, i don't care/i just want to be held when i'm scared/and all i want is one night with you/just cause i'm selfish, i know it's true)

taurus: starring role (it almost feels like a joke to play out a part/when you are not the starring role in someone else's heart/you know i'd rather walk alone/than play a supporting role/if i can't get the starring role)

gemini: fear and loathing (got different people inside my head/i wonder which one they like best....i'm done with trying to have it all/and not ending up with much at all)

cancer: the outsider (these people are weird in here and they're giving me the fear/just because you know my name doesn't mean you know my game)

leo: primadonna (living life like i'm in a play/in the spotlight i want to stay/i know that i've got a big ego/i really don't know why it's such a big deal, though)

virgo: i am not a robot (it's okay to say you've got a weak spot/you don't always have to be on top/better to be hated than loved, loved, loved for what you're not)

libra: homewrecker (i'm only happy when i'm on the run/i break a million hearts just for fun...i don't belong to anyone/i guess you could say my life's a mess/but i'm still looking pretty in this dress)

scorpio: forget (sometimes i think i'm not that strong/but there's a force that carries me on/sick of my small heart, made of steel/sick of these wounds that never heal)

sagittarius: how to be a heartbreaker (rule number one/is that you gotta have fun/but baby when you're done/you've gotta be the first to run)

capricorn: oh no! (one track mind/one track heart/if i fail i'll fall apart/maybe it all is a test/cause i feel like i'm the worse/but i act like i'm the best)

aquarius: hypocrates (i know you only want to own me/and that's the kinda love you show me/you tell me one thing and do another/keep all your secrets undercover)

pisces: the state of dreaming (all i really want is to be wonderful/people in this town, they, they can be so cruel/i live my life inside a dream/only waking when i sleep/if i could sell my sorry soul/i would have it all)

so my mini playlist would be:

- forget
- primadonna
- homewrecker
- oh no!

what's yours? if you don't know some of those components of your astrological chart, look up "star chart calculator" on google!

xoxo ♏️