the signs as 1989 songs/lyrics (deluxe edition)

aries: new romantics; lyric: "baby i could build a castle/out of all the bricks they threw at me/and every day is like a battle/but every night with us is like a dream"
taurus: i wish you would; lyric: "wish you knew that/i'll never forget you as long as i live"
gemini: blank space; lyric: "so it's gonna be forever/or it's gonna go down in flames/you can tell me when it's over/if the high was worth the pain"
cancer: bad blood; lyric: "don't think it's in the past/these kinda wounds they last and they last"
leo: wonderland; lyric: "didn't they tell us/don't rush into things"
virgo: style; lyric: "when we go crashing down/we come back every time"
libra: wildest dreams; lyric: "say you'll remember me/standing in a nice dress/staring at the sunset babe"
scorpio: clean; lyric: "the water filled my lungs/i screamed so loud/but no one heard a thing."
sagittarius: shake it off; lyric: "but i keep crusing/can't stop, won't stop moving/it's like i've got this music/in my mind saying it's gonna be alright"
capricorn: out of the woods; lyric: "remember when we couldn't take the heat/i walked out said i'm setting you free/but the monsters turned out to be just trees/when the sun came up/you were looking at me"
aquarius: i know places; lyric: "baby, i know places we won't be found/ and they'll be chasing their tails trying to track us down"
pisces: this love; lyric: "in silent screams/and wildest dreams/i never dreamed of this"

i love this album. honestly taylor swift is just a great person in general

xoxo ♏️