Chapter 3

Camila's POV

I can't stop myself from staring at the gorgeous black haired girl next to me. We had a long conversation about everything and I feel so much better now, knowing that Lauren rather choose my friendship before an easier life without constant speculations. I honestly don't know how I would have reacted otherwise.

"Smile." Lauren suddenly says pointing her phone's camera at me. I have no time to react. "You look cute." She states staring at the photo, my cheeks turn pink immediatly. "A photo to remain me that you no longer hate me."

"I've never hated you, Lo." She gives me a small grin and hands me her phone. "You're gonna save it in the 'nobody can know I love Camila' album?" Well, I should congratulate myself for saying an unnecessary coment.

"Or maybe I can save it in the 'nobody can know Camila has a pimple' album." She takes the phone away from my grip and puts it inside her pocket. My slow refoexes doesn't even give me a chance.

"What? Where?" I touch my face, looking for it. However, Lauren's melodic laugh interrupts my panic. "You're such a liar." I push her playfully, stealing another laugh from Lauren.

When we finally arrive back to my house, my sister is playing in the living room and rushes to invite Lauren to join her. I excuse myself, going upstairs to grab my phone, which I forgot there earlier.

Lauren's POV

"Since when do you knock, Lo?" Camila asks me while I enter her room, closing the door behind me.

"I don't know... It's for prevention, only God knows what weird thing you could be up to." Camila shakes her head chuckling. I love seeing her happy.

"Just for the record, Mani is happy we're okay now." I smile at her, of course she already told them. Which remains me, I still have to text Notmani back. It isn't my fault that Camila absorbs my mind. "Isn't it adorable? They were truly worried about us."

I sit next to her, close enough so that our arms are brushing against each other.

"I acted so irrationally, I still can't believe what I said to you." I close my eyes to calm down slightly. "I am really so-"

"Stop worrying, Lo. I already told you that I forgive you. Besides, sometimes I lose myself control too and react like a manic." I know she is joking thanks to the smirk painting her face. But she is also right, I was an asshole.

"Are you really okay?" I grab her hand sweetly, trying to comfort her. My thumb strokes her skin gently.

"Yes, Lo." She replies weakly.

"You promise?" She nods. "Well, just to make sure..." I say quietly before jumping from where I am to tickle her. Camila falls on the bed laughing, I know for a fact that she loves tickles  even if she denies it.

"Stop!" She says between laughs while trying to escape my grip. "Stop it, Lo!" I don't listen to her and continue with my job. Her cheerful laughter is music to my ears, a sweet melody I could play on repeat all week long. She tries to look for some kind of mercy from me. Nonetheless, I'm not letting her go that easily, instead I trap he under me.

"I'll only stop if you swear that you know I would do anything for you and that everything is gonna be okay between us." My words almost crash against the other. Camila nods immediately, a grin decorates her handmade features. My hand covers her mouth before she can speak. "Oops, doesn't count if I can't hear you." I laugh at my own bad joke, she uses my small distraction to bite me. "Fuck! That hurt!"

"I... it... it was my only way out." I chuckle with her. She's absolutely beautiful.

Camila's POV

Lauren isn't laughing anymore. Instead, her green eyes are staring curiously at me, waiting until I can calm down completely. 

"I demand an apology." She tells me, her raspy voice fastens my pulse.

"An apology!?" My eyebrows raise in surprise and my mouth opens. "You're the one who is straddling AND torturing me." Having her in this position isn't good for my emotions, I feel like I'm loosing my rationality. However, I quickly regret what I said, because her expression changes drastically and Lauren moves away  immediately.

"I was trying to make you smile and you physically hurt me, that's unfair." I sit up as well, already missing the heat her body gave me. "You are cruel, Cabello."

"Cruel?" She nods smiling. "I prefer the word evil."

Once again, Lauren doesn't reply, she only stays in silence, her eyes stabbed in my gaze. I couldn't move away, even if I wanted, she is so beautiful. I just wish she knew how much this actually means to me.

"Deep down I love you, Camz, I really do." She says stroking my hair. "But like deep, deep down."

"I love you too, Laur, deeply."

_________________
Hope you like it xoxo.