Chapter 4

weeks later
Camila's POV

"Mila, hand me that pen, I am about to finish my masterpiece." Normani demands and I throw her the material.

"I'm afraid your drawing has no shape." I murmur, emphasizing that it clearly will be awful. At least in everyone else's eyes.

"Oh, shut up, you are just jealous of my talent." She stick her tongue out, making me laugh because of her childish behavior. "I am an artist." I do agree with that, but only in the music field.

Normani came to visit me for the weekend. It's what we normally do on vacations, because when you spend so much time with someone, you can't be apart for too long.

"Can I see?" I ask and she covers the paper, shaking her head as well.

"Wait, I need to sign it." Not sure why anyone would ever do that. "Voilà!" She turns around, holding her drawing proudly in the air. I stare at it, trying to find the right words to describe it and not being aggressively attacked by her.

"Well," Normani smiles, awaiting for my opinion. "it is certainly interesting, you have a very unique way to see me and to express you artistic self."

"It's pretty cool. Specially because I am not a professional and I still nailed it." I take the piece of paper from her hands to examinate it better, maybe if I look closer it will look more like me.

"That's a way of saying it." I laugh before going to put the drawing in its place. She lays down on my bed smiling proudly of whatever is now attached to my wall.

"Anyways, tell me about the guy you were rambling on the other day. His name was?" I sigh at the thought, sitting on the chair.

"His name is..." Damn it, I need to think fast. "Lucas!" I smile nervously,  why didn't I even change the first letter? Idiot. "He's latin as well, because his mom is Mexican and his dad, well, his dad isn't, but I'm pretty sure his dad is also from this continent, I think he's is anways." I mentally slap myself when I realize that I'm giving unnecessary information and that I probably won't be able to remember later.

"Is he handsome?" Yes, I strongly believe she is beautiful. "Mila, you are blushing!" I shake my head looking down, trying to avoid her gaze. "Oh look at your pink cheeks!" I grab the first think I can found and throw it towards her, she catches it with no big effort. "Describe him."

"He has dark hair and mesmerizing eyes. They are green but not just any sort of green, the kind of green that remains you of a peaceful forest, is like you could stay days staring at them, lost in every single detail, trying to decode every emotion they are holding. His body is so great, defined exactly where needed, and don't get me started on his delightful smell, it's intoxicating. His personality is actually even better than the description you just heard, he is probably the person I always dreamt dating when I was younger. He also has a cheerful, melodic laugh, and a smile that makes your heart flutter."

"I think I'm in love." Mani jokes, stealing a guffaw from me. I'm not quiet sure I'm there yet, but I could.

"I do like him, a lot. I mean, nobody has ever make me feel how he manages to, it's an indescribable sensation." One I don't always know how to handle.

"He sounds great. How long have you known him?" She interrupts me when I'm about to answer. "Why haven't you introduce him to us?" Mani shakes her head in disapproval and I just hope she forgets to ask for a photo.

"I have known him for a while now, but just recently I realized I like him. I am really into him and I don't want to scare him away by showing him the people I hang out with." It's funny thinking Normani already knows him and that for a while they were closer friends than us.

"Have you told anyone about this? I mean, aside from me." She flips her hair and throws me the eraser back, hitting me on the shoulder.

"No, just you. But don't tell anyone! Specially Dinah, because she is an incurable gossip." No matter how much I love that girl, the truth is the truth and she has no idea of how to keep a secret. I suppose Lauren would quickly realize who I am referring to.

"You'd be surprised of how many secrets Dinah can keep, sometimes she can be really discreet when she's being blackmailed." We both laugh, yeah, that's probably the only scenario where someone can keep her mouth shut. "Don't worry, tho. I will keep your secret until you two get married or something."

"Yeah, right." That may never happen.

_______________
Hope you like it xoxo.