Chapter 46

Camila's POV

The moon floods my room with a withe light. I don't know which hour the clock marks, because Lauren disconnected it, she said she didn't wanna be pressured by the time. I can notice her breathing, and since my head is resting on her chest, I can also hear the rhythm of her heartbeat. She sighs while stroking my hair softly. I move to rest my head on my pillow and now I'm able to stare directly at her.

"I cannot stop thinking about how we are making a mistake by letting this fall apart." I whisper to her in the middle of the darkness. She turns on the little lamp to stare at me.

"I agree with you." She admits. "But we can't let them control our lives, not anymore, baby."

The night is cold, but her body keeps me warm. Her fingers land on my cheek to cup it lovingly, the single touch provokes shivers down my spine. She kisses me tenderly, without rushing. I enjoy the taste of her lips while my arms surround her waist. After minutes of teasing each other, our tongues finally start to conquer new territory. I bite her lower lip, trying to take this to the next level. Lauren pushes me closer, making me straddle her, I obey her silent indications gracefully. My mouth travels to her neck, searching those spots that makes her shake completely.

"You are worth every single sacrifice." I whisper against her ear being entirely honest.

Lauren smiles and connects our lips again, there isn't any distance between our bodies. Her hands are unashamed of exploring my curves. We share the same agitated breathing, our synchrony is almost unbelievable. She takes over disappearing our clothing a and I feel like kissing her from dusk till dawn. Lauren assaults my neck with her mouth, taking me away from my thoughts and making me beg for more. I'm unable to stifle my moans.

"You're all mine, you know?" Lauren whispers before kissing my clavicle sweetly.

Lauren's POV

The management has given us only one instruction: say absolutely nothing. They are beyond upset because of Sarah's affirmations. She didn't hesitate to tell the world I was having a secret relationship with a girl and we were having a really hard time trying to come out. It didn't take long before everyone figured out, Camila was my mysterious lover.

Out team configured the old rules, while everything calmed down we couldn't tweet anything, nor hang out or go out, not even with other people around, we couldn't mention anything about each other, not a single word. However, we have a plan, or the idea of making one. This needs to end and we are finally going to confirm the rumors. 

"Good morning, baby girl." Camila says opening her eyes slightly.

"Good morning, beautiful." I reply kissing her forehead and she sinks her head in my shoulder.

I watch how her hair shines with the lighting and it makes me smile. I have been crying for a long time, surpassed by the situation, but last night Camila helped me forget about everything.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." She leans back with a tiny smile, connecting our gazes.

"That's impossible." Camila chuckles and taps the top of my nose. "What makes me more special than the rest?"

"Well, first of all, the rest isn't between my arms right now, specially naked." Her cheeks blush. "Besides, even with your hair turned into a complete mess, you're still the most breathtaking human being." She kisses my jawline lovingly. "And don't even make me start with your wonderful heart and personality." I add.

"Lo..." She says after minutes of silence. "Everyone is angry, the girls are nervous and Jake isn't talking to me anymore." Can't complain about the last part. "But... You want to know something curious?"

"What?"

"That even if I could turn back time, I would never change what I've done with you. I will never regret have kissed you in that hotel room. Never. Even though we are inside a huge problem. I always knew this could happen but I didn't care because I'm with you."

"I love you, Camz."

"I love you too. I just wanna ask you to be brave, Lo. We are going be honest once and for all, because we deserve it. We deserve to be happy."

"This time I'm willing to risk everything for you, for us."

_________________
Hope you like it xoxo