Chapter 28

Lauren's POV

I only wait until the door is closed, not  even another second longer, to pull her by the waist and crash our lips together, trying to show her just how much I've missed being able to do so without fearing someone might see us. Camila replies with the same intensity, sinking her fingers in my hair and uniting our bodies even more, I feel her tongue hurried to meet mine and I gladly serve her petition, getting lost in her magical kiss.

"I missed you so much." Camila mumbles against my mouth, trying to gain some air.

"I missed you so fucking much too, babe." I say, unable of holding a smile back, at this distance I get a better look of her piercing brown eyes, which shine with joy and almost right away, Camila smiles as well. I grab her chin gently in order to start kissing her face until I steal a laughter from my stunning girlfriend.

"We are gonna get in trouble if someone sees you here this late, Lo." She suddenly says with concern drawn in her features.

"Who's gonna see me? Your parents aren't home and Sofi isn't around, we are safe." I tap the top of her nose and she shakes her head slightly, a small smile resting on her lips tells my comment helped.

"I see you have everything under control, Jauregui." She raises her eyebrows at me and I nod like a little kid for no reason in particular, which apparently she finds funny because Camila laughs and I just listen enchanted to the marvelous sound.

I take my jacket off and put it on the couch, Camila goes to sit on it and takes my hand to drag me with her. 

"Enchanted?" I chuckle at her selection, she lays her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her, kissing the top of her head.

"Yeah, it's a great movie." She grins widely. "Besides, it has a nice memory attached to it." Camila raises her head slightly to look at me and I take that as a sign that maybe I'm supposed to know. "We were on my bunk..."

"Oh, of course! That day you asked me a thousand times if I could see a movie with you and then afterwards we stayed the entire night talking." Those are the moments that looking back now seem so clear for me, we already liked each other and maybe a part of us knew, but neither of us act upon it. "I'm sure I was already into you back then."

"Yeah, I am so glad you finally had the courage to admit you have always liked me." She teases with a smirk and I put my hand on my chest.

"The nerves of saying that, Cabello. How dare you?" I ask playfully and she shrugs, that's when I decide to punish her a little bit. In a fast movement I free myself from her grip and tickle her. Camila can't control her laughter and her only sort of reaction is trying to hit me, but with her reflexes that doesn't happen.

"Not again, Lauren!" She yells in between laughs. "Please, stop!" However, I don't have the intention of listening, instead I trap her under my body, continuing with the torture.

"You'll wake up your sister, Camz." I whisper near her ear, letting my lips graze her skin and knowing exactly what I'm doing.

"It'll be your fault." She says staring into my eyes, and unconsciously liking her lips. "Don't try seducing me after that abuse of power, Laur, it won't work."  

"Huh? I wouldn't be so sure, Camzie." I say biting my lower lip and getting closer to her face, only close enough for our lips to ghost each other. Camila starts closing her eyes and I take her distraction to tickle her once again. "Yes, this is funnier." She fights back, moving sharply and turning around, eventually, making me fall off the couch and hitting my face against the floor. "Oh no."

"Shit! Are you okay, Lo?" She asks concerned and rolling to look at me, but instead only manages to make herself fall too, landing on me. Then, neither of us are able to contain our guffaws. "I thought I'd more space." She explains between laughs and I only nod, unable to calm down for a good amount of time.