#1 Thanks Ellen

I was walking home from work listening to "Sorry".
"Is is too late now to say sorry. Cuz I'm missin' more than just your body, body yyyyyyy!" I sang despite the weird looks I was getting.
* ding ding *
I have a surprise for you honey! - Mom
K. - Me
That's a first. As I was walking home I remembered Justin Bieber performing "Sorry" on Ellen. Lord have mercy, those vocals ahhh.
Ellen was hosting this thing where you tell her why you love Justin for a chance to meet him. I signed up for that. Oh, I wish I could meet him.
↠↠↠
    After thirty minutes I finally get home. I unlock the door to see a bunch of random faces turn. Then I see him, Justin. He smiles and I run into his arms. He carries me and spins me around. Next thing you know tears start streaming down my face. He's the one who prevented me from suicide. Him and his music took me away from depression. I can't thank him enough.
    "I- I- I love you so so much." I say sniffling.
    He chuckles, "Haha, I love you too! That letter you sent to Ellen was really deep." He sees my tears and immediately wipes them away. "Aw princess don't cry." Beside his soothing, I continue to cry more but of course from happiness. I see my favorite tattoo on his neck and for some reason I kiss it. He does the same to my neck and puts me down.
    "You're beautiful." I hide my face away and he pulls my chin towards me. I almost didn't realize the cameras, almost. I'll never forget today. The first time I met the love of my life.

---------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

 hey guys, thanks for reading. this one is really cheesy but tbh I would die if this happened. is it too late now to say sorry? more cheesy ones to come, be prepared!