#16 Coma Stricken

Justin's POV

Flashback:

I glance at my phone to see an angry text from Y/N.

Answer your phone!

I swear to God, you better not be doing unfaithful things.

That's it I'm driving to your work.

It was our one year anniversary and she thought I had forgotten, of course I led her to think that. This marks the day we got married I would never forget. I smile at the thought of her. I ruffle my hair looking outside the window to see that it's pouring outside. I close the blinds in my office and fix the candles and put the roses in a vase. It was raining but luckily the roof covered my set up for the date. I fix my tie walking out onto the balcony looking for her car hoping she will like the surprise.

 I fix my tie walking out onto the balcony looking for her car hoping she will like the surprise

Your Pov

I sigh typing into my phone angrily. How can he forget our anniversary. I bang my head against the seat breathing in and out trying not to cry. I think of all the possible worst scenarios and let a tear escape. I look in the mirror and wipe my tears quickly thinking of what to say to the bitch sleeping with MY husband. 

I start the car and it starts raining

I start the car and it starts raining. Great. That's why he's been so distant. He doesn't love me. I'm so ugly, ugh, I just want to die! I might just be crazy, he probably just forgot. No, why would he want to even marry me, I am horrible. AHH. No I need to calm down, he loves me. I step on the gas to try and hurry up so that Justin can comfort me like always.

Justin's POV

I turn my phone on and start getting worried because it's been twenty minutes since her last text. She gets really depressed easily, what if she's rethinking our marriage. She's attempted to commit suicide before. Shit! I walk back outside scanning the parking lot and nothing, it was empty. I let my workers take the day off, of course it would be. I pace back and forth until my phone interrupts me.

"Baby girl, Y/N, please tell me you're okay, baby?" I yell into the phone.

"Mr. Bieber is this you?" I shake my head in confusion and look down at the number, unknown.