#13 More Than a Meet and Greet

Your POV :

Today is the day that I am going to meet the love of my life. I have been waiting for this day for my whole life. Justin has been there for me throughout it all, he has saved me from myself more times than I can count. The meet and greets are 2,000 dollars. I'm still surprised I made it happen, I had been saving up for what seemed like years, I just have been making a lot of money. I am so happy I saved it. I tear up thinking that I'm finally gonna meet him.

After many torturous minutes, I finally make it to the venue. The whole ride I couldn't stop jittering. I'm actually going to meet him. I only dreamed that this day would come, and now it's actually here. I get out of the car by myself considering I really don't have any friends. Let's do this.

Justin's POV :

"You ready buddy?" I hear Scooter ask patting me on the back. Here goes another meet and greet. Honestly, it hurts me so much that the people who come aren't even beliebers, they just want a stupid picture. Sometimes I wish I wasn't here. Justin this, Justin that. They have so many expectations that I try so hard to meet and it disappoints them. My eyes tear up remembering how ever meet and greet goes. I gotta do this. It's so hard, it just, it makes me so depressed. I put my sunglasses on so they don't see my pain and walk out. Here we go.

Your POV :

The people at the entrance lead me into the end of the line. Crap I'm late. I stand on the tip of my toes to see all the people in line in front of me. It's not that bad to be last, is it? I shake my hands and pat my feet on the floor letting the anxiety get to me. What if he doesn't like me? The line gets shorter and shorter until I'm finally to the point where I am close to the curtains that hold him. About ten people are in front of me and I watch them open the curtains and I see him, I automatically start tearing up once again. It's him, it's really him. I look again and each time after someone goes in he makes the same solemn face. I swear if he would just take off those sunglasses I'd probably see him broken. Just like I was at one point, I can't let that happen, he can't be, he helped me and I will help him. I think of what could possibly make him so sad and remember all the fake people who used to be in front of me, they kept on saying stuff like, "I don't even like him, I just want to show the pictures off", or "my parents are rich and I just thought the concert would be cool". Man, if I was him and heard those things I would cry myself to sleep. I look up again and remember that hardly anyone talked to him, they just were in it for the picture. My poor baby. I watched as I kept getting closer.

 I watched as I kept getting closer

Justin's POV :

Unfortunately, the time seems to just drag on. I try to keep the tears from falling but I can't help but tear up after the people just ask me to pose like this, or smile, or put up the peace sign. It's horrible, they don't even care. I look up to see a beautiful girl, she's wearing a shirt that says "Verified Belieber" she has bracelets on her hands that say "belieber", "purpose" and even my name. Maybe she cares at least a little about how I feel. As I look down at her I see her hands trembling and can't help but notice scars on her arms.

 As I look down at her I see her hands trembling and can't help but notice scars on her arms

Your POV:

A man smiles at me and opens the curtain, probably glad that I'm the last one. My hands began trembling as I see him I smile with tears rolling down my face. I run into his embrace and it felt like home. I sob into his shoulder and tell him everything I've ever wanted to say to him. I feel him shaking, why? I tell him that he saved me from myself and that I love him more than anything, I also apologize for talking so much instead of just taking a picture. It felt like he needed that hug more than me, and trust me I really wanted to feel his arms wrapped around me.

 It felt like he needed that hug more than me, and trust me I really wanted to feel his arms wrapped around me

 I felt so safe. I knew I had to let go, so I did, as I looked up i saw tears streaming down his face as well. I reach up to his sunglasses and take them off I see his face and it reminds me of how I looked at myself so broken before I found Justin. He looks down at his feet ashamed at the tears running down his face. It hurt me to see him this broken. I cried more looking into his eyes wiping his tears away. I hug him again only tighter. He thanks me and tells me everything. Sure I didn't get a picture, but I don't need it, that day he took me backstage and I stayed a while after the concert just to talk. We are going on strong for a year now. It's like we were meant for each other, we are so much stronger together yet so weak alone.

 It's like we were meant for each other, we are so much stronger together yet so weak alone

------------------------------

Author's Note :

hey guys, i could totally relate to those pics i love them, i also really loved writing this one (long blurb) because justin really did save me from myself. people make fun of me constantly about being so "obsessed" with someone who doesn't even know i exist. see the thing is, it doesn't matter, he gave me hope with his songs, and him telling us he loves his beliebers.(END OF LONG BLURB) just to put it out there, i am not in any way shading the people who went to these meet and greets, okay maybe a little, but don't get offended. obviously i got the idea from what's been happening to my bby lately. i only want him to be happy, i don't care how much money you spent, i can't lose him. okay, enough, hope you guys liked it, make sure to vote, comment, or message me for requests, it really helps so I know you like it. just press the star for meh, okay, bye bye, god bless. btw, you will meet him, you'll be able to tell him thank you, just keep a positive outlook and it'll happen... at least that's what i tell myself. this is beyond my fave imagine btw.