#14 Mini Golf with Bieber

Your POV :

Today is Saturday and it is a beautiful day. It's five o'clock, and I remember that I promised my little sister mini golf today. I sigh and get up turning off Netflix, to run upstairs and get my sister. I lightly tap the door and open it to see my fourteen year old sister putting on makeup.

"You wear makeup!" I gasp and run over towards the mirror.

She shrugs, "You never know who you'll see.", she walks out the door looking at me. "You coming?", jeez, sisters.

"Y/S/N you look beautiful without makeup.", I say while putting the directions to mini golf on my phone."

"Save the talk, you wear makeup.", she replies turning up the music. "Is it too late now to say sorry!", she sings.

"Cuz I'm." I go along even though I'm not that big of a fan.

↠↠↠

Justin's POV :

"Haha, Fredo you're still losing, catch up bro." I shove my buddy Alfredo as I score the golf ball in the little hole.

"Bro, I'm not even into golf, you are.", he laughs picking up the balls as we walk to the next course.

"Come on, Fredo this is for kids." I joke. I look up at Fredo only to see him staring at this gorgeous woman. I stare at her looking her up and down from afar. Damn. I smile.

I shove Fredo, "She's mine

I shove Fredo, "She's mine.", he pushes me a bit and I stumble because I'm staring at the girl.

"We'll see who gets her first." He winks.

I laugh in agreement, "Wait, whoever kisses her first." I nudge him knowing that no one can refuse The Biebs.

Your POV :

We stand at this course at mini golf with a castle, "You try it, I can't make it."

"Watch and learn.", my sister chuckles. She hits the ball lightly and sure enough it jumps into the little box to go to the other side. I sigh and walk to the other side. I try and try to hit it but it doesn't work. I hand her the club for her to do it for me. I turn around in defeat to see to guys staring at me and smiling. The fuck?

"What are you looking at?", my sister questions.

"Those creeps staring at me." I whisper.

She gasps, "They are looking at me, and that's Justin.", she responds fixing her hair. Justin? "The guy who sings 'Sorry'". She laughs and pulls me towards them. "Come on, let's take a picture with them."

"No! They probably want privacy, I mean look at him, he looks a little on the downside." I laugh at my funny remark.

My sister scoffs "He's hot, are you blind?". "Hey guys, can we get a selfie?"

"Yeah, of course.", they say in unison keeping their eyes on me the entire time. Ew. I walk out of my sister's grasp and watch as they take a selfie. The boys motion for me to be in the picture but I decline and my sister shrugs. We play mini golf with them along with me failing miserably and both of them desperately trying to help.

"Fredo, I'm the best one here, move aside.", Justin gets behind me and adjusts the club around my hands teaching me how to hit it.

"Hey Justin, I need help." I hear my sister say in an annoyed tone.

"Fredo can help you.", he chuckles like it's an inside joke staring deeply into my eyes coming closer and closer. I back away and fall into the pond. I hear another splash only to feel Justin wrapping his arms around me like it's ten feet deep.

"Sweetie you okay?", he asks. I nod my head and laugh. "Good.", he moves my hair out of my face and kisses me on the lips before I can even refuse.

", he moves my hair out of my face and kisses me on the lips before I can even refuse

---------------------------

Author's Note :

hey guys, hope you liked this one. thanks for reading. this one made me laugh while writing haha. just imagine justin jumping after someone in a pool all dramatically. hahahhahh. okay enough. leave me feedback by voting, commenting, or messaging me for requests. i have a fanpage also if you wanna follow, / dailydoseofbiebs /  peace yo, have a great day!