#3 Pool Party

Today is my birthday and party. I told my parents that I wanted something small, but of course they want to spend the money God blessed them with.
"We have a surprise for you honey, it's gonna be here during the party, at least act happy right now." my mom and dad say smiling.
"I told you guys that I wanted a small pool party, and instead I find out that you guys invited the whole school, and you expect me to be happy?" I say rolling my eyes.
"C'mon sweetie, it's your birthday be happy" my dad says tickling me making me giggle.
"Fine." I say going upstairs to pick the perfect bikini.
↠↠↠
I sit at the edge of the pool splashing my feet singing along to this great playlist with Justin Bieber in it of course.
"Can we, we keep, keep each other's com-" I sing before getting pushed into the pool.
I go to the surface to find the douche who dare push the birthday girl only to find Justin Bieber. He's shirtless. He looks so good. Damn.
"Happy Birthday Y/N !" he says jumping in.
I swim over to him, "Oh my gosh, I love you so much, you look great!" I say looking into his sweet brown eyes.
"Are you kidding me, I wasn't expecting to see a girl as gorgeous as you!" He smirks pulling me into a hug. I can feel his abs. Lord have mercy.
We jumped into the pool together, he held me on his shoulders, he even sang "One Less Lonely Girl" to me. This birthday is beyond the best.

----------------------------------

Author's Note :

bruh, imagine feeling them abs. lord have mercy. i love his tattoos. purpose and patience are the best. thanks for reading! message me, i need friends. * sigh *