#5 Accidents Happen

I get out of my car wiping my tears away. Great, time to work for 6 hours. I just caught my boyfriend making out with some chick. I go into Starbucks hoping i have enough change for a iced coffee to ease the pain, but right now it's time for work.

    "Hey, you're late Y/N!" my boss scolds me.

    "Leave her alone, it looks like she's having a bad day." My friend says bringing me in for a side hug. "Tell me later hun." she says eyeing me.

    I got to the cashier and take the order not looking up afraid to burst into tears at any moment.

    "For here or to go?" I ask.

    "Here, please."

    I make the iced coffee for the customer wishing it was mine. Mmm, why can't that be mine. I walk over to the table looking down, then I trip. The frappucino spills all over the man. I automatically start sobbing apologizing repeatedly.

    "I'm so sorry, I'm so stupid." I sniffle.

    "Sweetie, it's okay, accidents happen." He says lifting my chin only for me to see the most beautiful brown eyes. I start crying more, I literally just spilled a frappucino on Justin Bieber.

    "I- I- I- I'll go get you another one, I'm so sorry." I walk back to get napkins for him. Oh, my, gosh, could this day get any worse.

    "What the fuck Y/N you have to buy him clothes now." My boss looks at me.

    "I know, I know." I look at my shoes.

    "You are fired now, you can't keep doing this, today is your last day."

    "No please, I need the money for college." I start crying again.

    "Sir, I am going to take her out to compose herself, and when she comes back she will still have a job." "She did nothing wrong." Justin speaks to my boss while I widen my eyes. "Come on Sweetie." He motions his hands to go to him.

    "Here's your new iced coffee, thanks for everything." I say giving him the delicious drink. "I swear I'll buy you new shoe." I say practically drooling from the sight of him drinking my favorite drink.

" I say practically drooling from the sight of him drinking my favorite drink

-----------------------------

Author's Note:

hey guys. thanks for reading this, leave some feedback please. message me because i need friends. that's all for today. vote and leave comments. muchos gracias. bye byeeeee. :)