#2 Life Isn't Worth Living

It's the weekend and my dad, his girlfriend and I are here in LA. We are here at the Getty Museum. It's gorgeous, the art here is absolutely beautiful. It's 6 PM right now and we are driving along the streets looking for a place to eat. I have my phone plugged in and "Life is Worth Living" comes on. This song makes me realize how grateful I should be for my life, but it's honestly hard. Every time I hear this song I swear I tear up. I put my head on the window and listen to Justin's perfect vocals. I automatically think of all those times of sadness that Justin's songs like these have gotten me out of. No, stop, don't cry, ugh. I look outside and let the tears roll. Through the tears I spot familiar tattoos, oh my god is that him? Holy crap!
    "Dad pull over !" I yell.
    "What, what is it?" He asks frantically pulling towards the sidewalk. Right where Justin is. He comes near the door and sees that I'm crying.
    "Hey sweetie, what's wrong?" He asks lifting my chin up to face him. This just makes me cry even more of happiness.
    "Justin, oh my gosh, I am beyond proud of you, I love you so much." I say crying and sniffling.
    "Thanks, it means alot. What's your name?"
    " Y/N" We talked and talked, it was the best time of my life, but of course the best of times have to end. He held and played with my hands thanking me for staying this long, then he said goodbye.

---------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

i actually dreamt of this of course in the end we crashed in the car and died, whatevs. dreams are the best. requests are welcome just leave a comment or message me. gracias.