#9 Meeting Her

Justin's POV

"I can't believe I'm finally gonna meet her bro." I say wiping my sweaty hands on my pants while pacing back and forth.

"Calm down, Justin. It's no big deal." Scooter says patting my shoulder.

"What if she doesn't like me? What if she can't handle the pressure of being with me?" I question thinking about the worst possible case scenarios.

"Wow, I've never seen you this nervous. Come on, you're Justin Bieber, every girl wants you." He replies chuckling.

"I don't want every girl, I want Y/N!" I yell.

"You ready Justin?" A man comes in asking. I look at Scooter with fear written all over my face. He pushes me at the door telling me everything will be alright.

↠↠↠

You'll be fine. I tell myself before hugging Ellen and sitting down.

"So how are you Justin?" Ellen asks smiling.

"Nervous, really nervous." I reply honestly while the crowd laughs.

"Well, how long have you and Y/N been talking?" She questions.

"We started talking when I was going through a rough stage in my life. At first I never showed her any pictures or revealed my true identity until I knew I could trust her."

"And how did she react?"

"She was really shocked that a celebrity was talking to her, but I love her because she never treated me different afterwards." The crowd and Ellen gasp when I said I loved her, oops.

"Wow, so you really do love her?" Ellen questions.

"Yes,with all my heart. I'm kind of scared that she will leave when we meet."

"Oh don't worry Justin, Are you ready?" She says patting my leg.

I nod my head, "Oh my gosh, I'm still shaking."

Your POV

Your POV

"Come on out, Y/N!" Ellen calls for me. Am I seriously meeting my online boyfriend? I ask myself finally realizing what's happening and start freaking out. What if he hates me? I get pushed on stage and run up to hug him. His embrace felt so good, finally feeling him after facetime calls and text messages. He kisses me on the forehead and tells me he loves him. I look to Ellen and hug her. When I look back at him I see him on one knee.

"Will you marry me Y/N?" He asks wiping the sweat off of his forehead.

"Yes!" I yell running into his arms for him to spin me around. I can't believe this is happening.

-----------------------------

Author's Note:

that was fun to write. this is beyond my fave. imagine if that happened. this is my life goals. ahhhhh. 2 DAYS TIL PURPOSE TOUR FOR ME! leave me some feedback yo, vote or comment letting me know you like it. i'm going to be posting lots of concert updates when I go so here's where you can get that, ig/_justanotherbelieber, twitter/ krystalagua, sc/ _itzzkrystal, vine/ _justanotherbelieber, tumblr/ krystalagua, bkstg/ _justanotherbelieber.