#6 Beach Babe

Summer, my favorite time of year. I was taking my usual lifeguard shift at Huntington Beach. I'm definitely not complaining, my shifts are always pretty easy, tanning, music, and of course spotting beach babes. Of course, there's the occasional, "don't go too deep" stuff, although hardly ever any drowners mostly just stupid kids pretending. I could stay here for hours watching this beautiful view.

↠↠↠

I was watching the waves get bigger and bigger when I heard screaming and splashing. I got into full lifeguard mode and ran into the ocean spotting a teenage boy drowning. I swam out to him to find him stop splashing and start laughing. He was pretending. I try to swim back to the shore but the waves, I remember the big waves pushing me back. They were huge, I couldn't see anything. I was underwater. I was falling, falling reaching for something, anything.

↠↠↠

"Come one sweetie, wake up." I wake up to lips on my lips. I cough up water and realize what happened. Stupid children! I look up to see the one and only Justin Bieber in front of me. He was the hot beach babe I saw before I went in the water.

"Thank God, you scared me baby." He sighs smiling at me. We talk and I thank him at least a hundred times, he said I owe him a date for saving my life. The best part was the pose he made running away in victory after saving my life.  

-----------------------------

Author's Note :

i love how this picture goes perfectly with the story haha. anyways, i hope you like it, vote and comment for meh pretty please! thanks! adios. have a great day. message me because yeah.