#12 OLLG throwback

Your POV :

"There's gonna be one less lonely girl, one less lonely girl." Justin sang smiling at me as tears rolled down my eyes.

I woke up to the sound of One Less Lonely Girl, oh it was just a dream. I look down sadly knowing it was just a figment of my imagination, but quickly lift my head dancing around the room remembering that today is my Justin Bieber concert! I've been a belieber since '09 and this will be my first concert in general. Saying that I'm excited would be an understatement, I literally rolled around sobbing when I knew I was going. We got pretty decent seats, it was the second section up after the floor level.

"You ready for the best day of your life?", my sister walks in asking me while waving her eyebrows. She had a cute outfit, but of course nothing like mine, after all she's not a belieber.

 She had a cute outfit, but of course nothing like mine, after all she's not a belieber

I'm really grateful that she agreed to take me. Right now I'm wearing the best outfit anyone would want.

 Right now I'm wearing the best outfit anyone would want

I spun for her to see my outfit. "Let's go!"

Justin's POV :

I practiced my dance moves over and over. Twist, turn, foot. I put on my microphone ready to go. I was performing when I saw her. I was performing "Boyfriend". I couldn't stop staring at her, she was beautiful. Then, I remembered that I could pick her for OLLG. That's it, that's how. I got off the stage when I was done and told Allison to go get her, the song after this one is OLLG.

Your POV :

"Dude, he's staring right at you! Smile, why are you crying, is that how you want him to see you?", my sister says shoving me with her shoulder.

"He is not! I am crying because the love of my life is right before my eyes, jerk!" I yell over the music pushing her laughing. Is he staring at me? I look behind me and look back at him and see him smiling. "Holy shit!" I yell covering my mouth right after, "AHHHHHH. Oh my God."

"Don't cuss woman!" My sister says laughing at my reaction. I roll my eyes and start singing along to As Long As You Love me waving my hands up screaming from time to time. I look to my right when I feel someone poke me. It was Allison, the one and only One Less Lonely Girl chooser.

"Allison? Oh my God! You are ar- freaking awesome." I yell and leave my mouth opened wide. I hear the girls behind me yelling or leaving snide remarks about how it should be them. Allison smiles.

"You know what I'm here for right?" She asks holding my shoulders. I gasp and nod my head way too many times.

"Are you actually asking my to be the th-." I stutter and tears start streaming.

"Yes, yes, wipe those tears, Come on hurry." She says pulling me.

 "Go on, you'll be okay!" Justin's dancers assure me guiding me out to the stage. I covered my mouth looking for him. There he was right in front of me smirking. Oh God, that smirk. He sat me down on the throne. That seat I had a dream about. He took my hands off my face and held them before putting them around his neck. I knew that'd be my only chance. I thanked him for everything I must've told him I loved him more than 100 times. He didn't care because he went in for a kiss on the cheek, luckily, not purposely, I turned my head and we kissed on the lips. The crowd went wild. I guess dreams do come true, but this was definitely better than that dream.

 I guess dreams do come true, but this was definitely better than that dream

----------------------------

Author's Note :

hey guys. i liked this one, if you did too, make sure to leave some feedback, vote comment or message me for requests. also,  remember that you will meet him one day, people always say i won't but i think that if you just believe it, it will happen. remember, never say never! haha yeah, remember when they actually did OLLG. excuse me as i cry myself to sleep because it's no longer a tradition. fml. remember that i will be posting every tuesday! have a great day, bye peeps.