#10 Movie Night

It's 5 PM right now and I have nothing to do while my childhood best friend, Justin is out on a date with some girl. I admit I'm kinda jealous, but it's because I like him and he doesn't even realize. So, I'm sitting in my room looking at the ceiling listening to depressing songs. Ugh.

I literally slept through 2 hours when I got woken up by a text, from the one and only jerk of a friend.

Hey, you're not mad at me are you? - J Man he's stupid.

Wanna hang out? - J Yes, but you've been so dumb.

C'mon Y/N text me back. - J Don't tell me what to do.

Stop reading this and text me. - J Feel my pain.

Movie night? - J I can tell he's getting angry, but I don't care.

↠↠↠

I give up on reading these meaningless texts and go downstairs to watch some Netflix. I hear a knock at the door and look to see through the hole only to see that it's covered. I debate on whether or not it's a murderer then opened it. Please God, please don't be a murder. I open the door to find Justin leaning on the wall with popcorn and a blanket, and let's not forget that stupid prank.

I open my mouth to object, but he just walks in and plops on the couch like it's his home. Well, it kind of is, we've been friends for years. I sit on the other couch as far away as possible and cross my arms staring at the ground.

"Come on, don't be mad." He says scooting closer and closer. "The date was horrible anyways." I roll my eyes. " I would have much rather stayed here with you." He says holding on to me really tightly. I scoff.

I finally give in and sit on the couch with him to cuddle. He puts on "The Notebook". I love this movie, and so does he, but he won't tell anyone. We are halfway through the movie when I look at Justin to see asleep. Ugh, he's so cute.

I decide to wake him up because I hate watching movies alone. Also, I wanted to know the details of the date.

"Come on there has to be more." I say nudging him.

He laughs and says " Do you want the truth?"

"Duh."

"Well, the truth is, uhm, it was all a test." He says slowly.

I grab a pillow and throw it at him. "What the heck, jerk, what kind of stupid test was that?"

 He chuckles nervously, "To see if my suspicions of you liking me were true. They were." Before I know it, his lips are on mine and well, it was the best feeling ever. He even asked me out after. We cuddled and he slept over. He will forever be my best friend.

 He will forever be my best friend

------------------------------

Author's Note :

hey guys, hoped you liked this one. the gif is so cute. make sure to vote if you like it, or leave feedback! i'm still taking requests so leave some in the comments or send me a message. TOMORROW IS MY CONCERT! WHATTTTT. WISH ME LUCK. AAAAAH THOSE VOCALS ARE GONNA BE HEAVENLY. send air, bye.