#11 Vacation

It's finally spring break so we have a week off. My best friend and I planned a nice little vacay to Cali. It's too bad my boyfriend just broke up with me so I'm gonna have a horrible time.

"Loosen up, IT'S SPRING BREAK BITCH!" My best friend yells driving faster. I can't believe I agreed to this.I sigh and look out the window. Here comes hours of sitting in the car.

↠↠↠

I wake up by my best friend shaking me.

"We are here! Get ready for us Cali!" She yells looking up at the hotel we are staying at. This is gonna be a long, depressing week.

↠↠↠

After we got settled at the hotel and slept, I woke up once again to Y/B/F/N asking to go to the pool. I only agreed because it's right next to the beach so I can stare at the beautiful view.

↠↠↠

Unfortunately I had to go out in the really slutty bikini I picked out a couple weeks ago to show off to my now ex-boyfriend. Of course, my best friend tried to cheer me up by saying that it could attract some hotties. I literally just got dumped, can she be anymore stupid?

We sit and tan for half an hour before we get too hot and decide to jump in the pool. I jump up to the surface to see a guy with sunglasses staring at me. I can tell he's a bit older, but that doesn't matter, I'm too heartbroken for any fun. Ugh. I duck back under water to prevent the tears from making their way out. I get pulled out by Y/B/F/N taking me to the spa. We lounge there with our eyes closed enjoying the feeling of California. I open my eyes to see her looking at me with pleading eyes.

"What do you want?" I ask, a bit too harshly. She looks at me batting her eyelashes.

"Well, there's a guy over there, a really hot one, he's staring at you." I look at her with eyes that say and? "And, his friend there is staring at me, and I want to make some memories!" She yells splashing the water. I scoff.

"Go have sex then." I reply waving her off. She rolls her eyes.

"That would be rude to his friend, he needs some company." She says using pleading eyes once more.

"Nope."

"Please, I want to have fun, Y/N, we planned this a while back for adventure." She replies defeated. I agree only out of pity. This should be interesting. I look over at what I'm getting myself into and see not some random hot guy staring, but the one and only Justin Bieber. I look to my side to see my best friend with wide eyes as well. Before we know it, they come over and talk to us for hours. I never would have thought that that night would lead to a forever with a celebrity.

 I never would have thought that that night would lead to a forever with a celebrity

----------------------------

Author's Note :

hey guys. i'm really truly sorry that this imagine sucked balls. i know it didn't have a storyline and what not but i just had to write something. thanks for reading! PURPOSE TOUR WAS AMAZING BEST FIRST CONCERT EVEEEER! JUSTIN WAS SO GREAT IM SO PROUD. For concert vids follow me on ig / _justanotherbelieber twitter/ krystalagua tumblr/ krystalagua vine/ _justanotherbelieber. k bye!